Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

I normally quote you in green, Nickwise, cuz it reminds me of gardening

You know, I never noticed this!!!

:wub: gardening. You seem more red to me, like, all the fire of mount doom and rusty coloured Frodo jacket...

awww, 10 hours of work sucky. No food? well, that's the worst isn't it? I can't live without twelve meals a day!!

*hits them!*

I can't even remember the last e-mail I sent! No worries! Oh, yes, we did all go to Tring again on the Sunday, and Monday, but we didn't bring you cos you always insist on bringing that darn ring....ruins everything! :P just kidding.

I don't believe you look terrible! Remember I have a very similar set of pics to the ones you have and I don't have a single one that's all that bad, of you.

I don't believe this, hehehe! If your pics are anything like mine, I look like I'm being too much of a giggling prat to concentrate on the screencap.

I feel terrible, like, cos you guys are all very much good at this and I should have 'L' plates on my head!!

Slightly concerned by the 'I'm eating my chin' shot!

I have no red eye in mine! I never expected good photos with 'Agent Free with Barclaycard camera!'

Sam with Sting ones concern me. I just look like a complete clown. Why, oh why, do I always look like I have a stupid grin on my face even when I am snarling? I am just cursed with that everlasting silly grin.

:lol::lol: *kicks self*

Hahahahaha, ah great Sorry Sam! I seem to recall you trying the steal the ring once or twice, from me as well. Gollum warned me about you!

I have a photo of me having stolen your ring.... :vader:

I have to put little sis to bed now. I might be back, I hope so! *leave computer on*

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is THE first time I've ever been slightly scared by you two...what are you up to?

:vader::lol:

Oatmeal.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Ahh no. Why Lara? It was my idea wasn't it? Your skill though! And I won't get a preview :o

It's NOT as scary as Serkis poem :P:lol::wub::P:wub:

Hugs NW who's around somewhere. See you at gym 2morrow, lara! And I'll be back fitting in a couple more hours of posting before bed tomorrow! :lol::wub:

Happy now!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Ahh no. Why Lara? It was my idea wasn't it? Your skill though! And I won't get a preview

THIS IS SCARY.

*hugs babyFrodo, who is also around somewhere, and Lara, for being scarier than me!!*

Tash went out like a light, she was hushed to sleep by Huw Edwards and the ten o'clock news.

babyFrodo, you go get some sleep, and don't worry about replying to everything, I know you don't have heck of a lot of free time to spend online! I just hang around so much because I am making up for the time I never had a computer in school, I was a bookworm who publically declared the internet was evil! Now look at me, I can't keep away from it!! Hypocrisey. Terrible. :vader:

Glad it's not as scary as the Serkis poem. but tell me this, does it get anywhere near the hofficis of Gertie? And has it something to do with photoshop?

:lol:

I won't be here Sunday. I'll be in Cornwall for two weeks....WITH NO COMPUTER. *wails and cries like a complete addict.* I'll be rocking on my second day...

*waves goodnight* hugs you all, see you all soon!

Mwahahaha! I am here to atempt a mini hi-jack on this thread! Of couse, no-one will know what i'm up to, because evil elf-taters never give away their master plans! :D

Actually, i have no idea what to say at all, and everything is really scary *spams**hides**spams* :P

common sense is GOOD!!! :P

fencing is really worth it... just make sure the pair of you buy the equipment (foils, electrocition devices) and bring them to C6... ;) ;)

post the pics when you can... or better yet, stick them into summat like photobucket and then paste the link in here...? ;)

jainrod, i sometimes worry about their sanity too... then i remember they have none!!! :D :D :D:lol::D

I'm glad common sense is good. I think its all I have! (on occasion, even that deserts me a lot of the times!) :lol:

*waves at Jairond* I hope you are feeling better. I am glad I won't be going back to work until end of August. Hates that nasty James.

Bring fencing equipment to c6? For what purpose? I would fight plain blade and armourless. Besides, i couldn't afford the fancy gear and I would get kicked out.

I will stick them all in photobucket, but I have, get this, 124 images that need sifting through. I also have to know HOW to post links to my album.

If the link for my orc-armour is still there, I have added one at the very beginning which determines that I am not a human.

(that is, if it isn't hidden by a stupid advertisement.)

IMG button. check. I am no IT genius! I have only had the internet / computer for a year!

Now I have just managed to save all the pics to Paint. Genius. I am good at e-mailing pictures, and chaging them etc...but not posting links. I cannot do that.

eBay, oh eBay....how it is the bane of my life, it has sucked all my money away from me...

You really have an aversion to agreeing with me, do you not?

There is nothing wrong with paint. I have drawn some interesting pics in paint, all my best photos are stored in paint.

Just cos I won't dabble in the expensive photoworkshop artist suites, doesn't mean everything i achieve is b*******s

Its not the tools that make the artist, you know.

:o

Disagreement doesn't mean you're always right.

It doesn't degrade the image.

and even if it does, I have three full sets of 4"x6" prints. And the CD has them stored in both LORES and HIRES.

*hi babyFrodo!!!* are you going to the party? I am going to ATTEMPT to buy tickets, but I doubt I'll manage it because I'm one of those people who are slow off the mark with 'first come first served thingys'

so long as you're sure.... :o

i'm gonna try to get tickets... but hey, theres like at least gonna be 800, right?? i mean its estimated around 1000 will go, including guests and crew, so there has to be at least 800.... its just gettin within the first 200 will be tough...

:angry::o;)

oh and i know disagreement don't mean i'm right.... but i'm wise, which means i'm always right :P

See, everyone just runs away from me!

not always... jsut gotta log off a sec!!! i'll be right back!!! :help:

LOL! Let you off this time :lol::o;)

Don't even know quite why I'm online at mo :unsure: Plans to go gym screwed up, so this hobbit's at a bit of a loss now.

Ooo I know! I'll post this pic our very own Agent Lara did with PAINT some years back!

southraider.jpg

Now who's gunna argue that you can't get goot results from that program. I still remember "Super Art" ;)

See, everyone just runs away from me!

not always... jsut gotta log off a sec!!! i'll be right back!!! :help:

LOL! Let you off this time :lol::o;)

Don't even know quite why I'm online at mo :unsure: Plans to go gym screwed up, so this hobbit's at a bit of a loss now.

Ooo I know! I'll post this pic our very own Agent Lara did with PAINT some years back!

southraider.jpg

Now who's gunna argue that you can't get goot results from that program. I still remember "Super Art" ;)

ok, i take it back...

this is COOL!!!!

:help::huh:;) ;) :D :D

Oh yeah, that party thing on sales tonight. I will probably go (really want the "return to the shire" costume for this :unsure: With my friend "oprea dress lara". Oh, I think so :lol:

Just not too fussed with the first 200 vip pass thing. I'll get tickets later!

ok, i take it back...

this is COOL!!!!

:unsure::lol::o;) ;) :help:

Isn't it just?!

I love this pic! Lara did loads of cool south park pics, but it seemed best to post the Tomb Raider one :help:

Oh and OATMEAL

Hehe, I'm going because Nick's going. But now I'm thinking "Costume ball! I need a pretty costume! What can I make?!" And I'd need something not too hard to make, because I'm going to have about one week free at the end of august then I'm at college and will probably be stuck for time. Time to root through the anime I think... :D

Nice work Agent Lara! All hail old programs like Paint!

Gandalf the Black - quit picking on my hobbit. :angry::P

jairond - your attempts at hi-jacking have failed! Better luck next time! :D

I'm so out of it tonight. :pyth:

*Waves to sarowyn* Hey!!!!! :D

*thinks to self* Since I'm here, might as well try to do a bit more replying.

Tomorrow I have to try a get a new Frodo costume for a show on saturday. Stupid me for putting my knee though the thing last weekend :pyth::angry::D