Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wonder if now is a good time to txt NW*

i'm sure any time is a good time - gets her out of doin somethin maybe :lol::D :D :D :D

Ok! That'll work for me. If my retired gardener doesn't want to here from me, she can hit you for it!

(I've had Bag End slabbed over. As if I'm gunna do the weeding meself! :D Dunna what she was growing, but the builders were suddenly giggling alot! And I'm sure I could smell smoke)

i'm sure any time is a good time - gets her out of doin somethin maybe :lol::D :D :D :D

Ok! That'll work for me. If my retired gardener doesn't want to here from me, she can hit you for it!

(I've had Bag End slabbed over. As if I'm gunna do the weeding meself! :P Dunna what she was growing, but the builders were suddenly giggling alot! And I'm sure I could smell smoke)

hehe, so long as she don't ever use a belt again,...... :D:P :P :P

or at least gives me a sword to defend myself!!!! :P :P

*smuggles hobbit weed away and hopes the baggins doesn't notice*

well, if it concerns nick it can be said :D :D :D:P :P

and a false name put on anyone else :P:D:P

Doesn't concern Nick and was hinting a little at something else just to scare ya!

But as I said, I only thought it, I wouldn't post :P

:P

False name? *thinks* Mrs Agent Gandalf?

I'll delete that if you wish :lol::D:P

i'm sure any time is a good time - gets her out of doin somethin maybe :blush::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I've had Bag End slabbed over. As if I'm gunna do the weeding meself! :D Dunna what she was growing, but the builders were suddenly giggling alot! And I'm sure I could smell smoke)

hehe, so long as she don't ever use a belt again,...... :lol::D :D :D

or at least gives me a sword to defend myself!!!! :D :D

*Gives chase to a certain purple clocked wizard*

*runs out of breath, and start to think about food*

well, if it concerns nick it can be said :D :D :D :D :D

and a false name put on anyone else :D:lol::D

Doesn't concern Nick and was hinting a little at something else just to scare ya!

But as I said, I only thought it, I wouldn't post :D

:D

False name? *thinks* Mrs Agent Gandalf?

I'll delete that if you wish :blush::lol::D

:P :P :P

keep it!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm sure any time is a good time - gets her out of doin somethin maybe :blush::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe, so long as she don't ever use a belt again,...... :lol::D :D :D

or at least gives me a sword to defend myself!!!! :D :D

*Gives chase to a certain purple clocked wizard*

*runs out of breath, and start to think about food*

food??

where??? :D :D :D :D

hmmm...missed tons seemingly...

Interesting fight pic....

Argh, they found the hobbit weed!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs from sirens* HOW COULD YOU SLAB OVER THAT GARDEN??????????

:unsure::huh: FURY.

I'm coming out of retirement! *snatches trowel back from Gandalf and gets to work removing 'orrid concrete obscenities from luvvly green grass in Bag End.*

I have some pics to post. Have to load them up onto photobucket first.

Sarowyn, I didn't post the one of you next to your Bert and Ernie, because I thought you might not want it up. But if you do, I can arrange that quite quite easily. :P:unsure:

No no, it's quite alright. I'm sure nobody here wants a close up of my crotch! :huh:

I love your photos though. :o *thumbs up* I've just had a look at mine and decided that I really need to practice holding my camera still. Everyone is all whooshey! :unsure:

The one of Caz with the Phelps twins is hilarrious though. The look on one of the twins faces is *priceless*. :P

Just for reference, ladies and gentlemen, Sarowyn was wearing trousers at the time. This is not some sordid implication that I'm some genius of voyeurism. :unsure:

I wanna see your pics of Caz!!!! and all the shwooshy Jack-Sparrow ones (still have tribute bandana on)

I'm sorry I didn't take half as many pics as I'd wanted to! I have NO shots of Frodo orc armour *cries* because I simply didn't have the mental capacity for taking out my camera. I have no other people's costumes either. I feel terrible.

babyFrodo, I have an elusive shot of the Legolas you never got to see this time!!! Ok, so it's a bit rubbish, but I was legless....

TheElusiveLegolas.jpg

Sailor Venus is so beautiful! B):o

I must post some more of my pics!

A good legolas photo at last! Great pose, just like Orlando!

I've got a couple of nice costume pics I'll share with ya. And a Gamgee at pizza hut, so there's no copping out!

Got a fab Fiona and Puss it boots pic! :D

Didn't get to watch my hero last night. Mum was hogging tv, and me dad can't stand it, so i knew i my surgestion of "lets not watch the bill, lets watch..." would be ignored!

hEY BBC! RELEASE MORE ON DVD!

Just wrote this on a break now between class

and lara, i see you lurking... :angel::P :P

Darkness binds her.

Blind to the light,

She walks alone.

Alone, it is dark.

But the light shines,

It shines on her.

She must open her eyes.

She must see the light,

Or the darkness will envelop her.

It will envelop her.

It will devour her soul

And leave her shelled and empty.

A shell will be left.

The body, empty.

None shall mourn.

None shall mourn,

for the body survives.

The soul is all she has lost.

When her body is gone,

Then they shall mourn,

Shallow that they are.

Hello!

Yay cool pics!! Me like. More please!! Coz I haven't got any except Frod and Chun-Li doing very silly poses! :angel:

Nickwise, I' sure *the agets go to pizza hut* WILL happen again! It must! Perhaps not pizza hut (unless we want to die of starvation before they serve us :P ) but we must meet up again. You guys are so much fun to be with!!

bF, Ive been off sick from work since yesterday (hence the reason I'm posting during the day) thats why you haven't seen me on the train. Ooops hopethey won't miss me at work :P

Had such a bizarre freaky dream before I woke up this morning *shudder*. Need to tell someone about it.

Gandalf, didn't you go home with some of bF's belts in you pocket? Dangerous.

Kilteus, I've had experience like that with Photo Bucket. Can't remember how I sorted it. Waah! Thats no help is it!?

Oh, reminded myself! Why do I have Caz's sword??? 

I left it in your car during the mad rush not to be seen entering my house sorry, still have nickwises shoes at my house aswell

The one of Caz with the Phelps twins is hilarrious though. The look on one of the twins faces is *priceless*.

do they look like the are realy scared?