Latest guest announcement - ERICA ELENIAK

showmasters

My husband says do you think Erica will do the live version of popping out of a giant cake like in underseige yep men are drooling now.

Yes.... there was no mystery how she got that acting job. She had two...er... 'talents' that set her apart from the rest.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband says do you think Erica will do the live version of popping out of a giant cake like in underseige yep men are drooling now.

Yes.... there was no mystery how she got that acting job. She had two...er... 'talents' that set her apart from the rest.

Her gorgeous eyes and her beautiful smile !?

Her gorgeous eyes and her beautiful smile !?

Nope. I'll give you a clue.

There was a left one, and a right one.

Jesus

Yes, signing Sunday only ! :wub:

wanders off to get bible

Do you think he will sign his full signature ?

I hate it when you just get Britney, Kylie etc

I hate it when they don't sign in full

I wonder how many people are going to get her to sign her edition of Playboy

I will be brining along my hardback book "Playboy: 50 years of photos", it's a really nice book that I hope to get as many signatures in as possible, Stella Stevens will be a must to sign it at autographica as she appears on the cover.

I wonder how many people are going to get her to sign her edition of Playboy

I will be brining along my hardback book "Playboy: 50 years of photos", it's a really nice book that I hope to get as many signatures in as possible, Stella Stevens will be a must to sign it at autographica as she appears on the cover.

Did you get Charisma Carpenter? And what about Julie Newmar?

From front page of her site:

"if anything.. I like what scares me ...yes I will do holland ... as well I might do England for the first time ever in sept"

She likes what scares her?

:wub: <---me last weekend of September, fake blood and all, running round the MK:Centre

From front page of her site:

"if anything.. I like what scares me ...yes I will do holland ... as well I might do England for the first time ever in sept"

She likes what scares her?

:D <---me last weekend of September, fake blood and all, running round the MK:Centre

Don't exactly match up to your name do you. :o:D

Don't exactly match up to your name do you.  :o  :D

Oh, once I had her in my clutches, thats where I live up to my name :)

I'd treat her like a proper woman :lol: ......

(Ovens work the same in the UK as in the US don't they? :lol: )

<-runs for cover

:D:P

On that theme thats why women have small feet ... its so they can get close to the kitchen sink where they belong! B)

• 4 weeks later...

I will be brining along my hardback book "Playboy: 50 years of photos", it's a really nice book that I hope to get as many signatures in as possible,

I met Erika yesterday in Holland. She's a very kind (and pregnant!) woman. She does sign Playboy but no nudity allowed. The (no nudity) cover of the Playboy magazine I brought wasn't a problem.