I forgot to click the E-ticket validation button...

Hello,

I have ordered two Sunday tickets, and on one of them I must not have clicked the E-ticket validation button (I thought I did). I haven't been charged the extra £2.50 and I'm not sure what I should do as according to the site I may not gain entry without it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you.

What's the validation fee? My friend booked our tickets, and all she mentioned was a booking fee of £2.50 when we order things. Is it one and the same? I'd hate to not get in!

The validation fee is essentially a booking fee, so as long as your friend paid the £2.50 for the order, you'll be fine. If not they will get an email from the shop asking them to pay it anyway.

Just been checking my e tickets......looks like all ok i.e on summary of order sheet showing the costs it has included the £2.50 Validation Fee in the overall total which is what has been taken off my card

- also at top on right hand side is a box saying payment status and underneath it says eventbrite completed and has the square b/w image for validation :dance:

I think so ... i.e it has taken payment for all tickets and validation fee and payment gone through successfully :smile:

Thx for replying - find this very confusing - I got an email about the MJF shirt sizes, so I can only assume that if the order got this far, then I have nothing to worry about. Some say if you click both boxes you're fine, but others say you need to click the box on the left. So confusing. I'm still awaiting clarification on this because I did the order almost a week ago and I know if you order at a certain time and miss the cut-off, this affects when you get the email asking for validation but thus far, I have seen nothing and since the shop is overwhelmed, I just hope it doesn't become a problem.

I can say 100% that you need to click all 3 boxes to have paid the validation fee. Te best way to check if you have is to look at the email you received from eventbrite that has links to the tickets (you even get one for Diamond passes, even though the pass is posted). This has an invoice at the bottom that shows what you have bought. If this includes the validation fee and has the extra £2.50 in the total, then you have paid it. If it is not there, then you haven't. One of the tick boxes is a waiver that says you accept the validation fee and so this is reflected on some of the paper work, just because you have accepted it does NOT mean you've paid it.

Just to say thank you to everyone on here for your support in this issue I have been having and for being a major headache. I received the e-validation ticket confirmation email this morning and it has now been paid. Just one final question and I apologise beforehand if this has been overlooked, was it said that the MJF diamond passes have been mailed already? Thx.

All I can say is that they weren't in the list QS gave of Diamond passes that haven't been posted yet. I'm still yet to hear of anyone (myself included) that has received one yet though.

P.S. Glad to hear your validation was sorted!

Edited by Wrong Name

Thanks wrong_name. Can only imagine the process has begun. Don't know how long ago people actually bought MJF diamond passes but I wonder if they will all be sent out in one go. I imagine next week will be very telling in that respect. Doesn't matter anyway because we can collect our passes at the show. Sorted. Now I can relax. Once again, apologies for any headaches I caused at your end. My Best.

• Like 1

I have a slightly confusing question which I hope has a straight forward answer!☺

I have a ticket purchased on my behalf for Saturday entry but the person who ordered it can't remember if they added the £2.50 validation fee or not as this was back in march. Unfortunately the person who booked my ticket is of a slighly old nature (wont thank me for saying that! 😃) and doesnt really have any interest in this sort of thing. I have since asked them to do it again which they say they have but am a little worried just incase they haven't! I can't check this myself as I don't live with the in laws. Is there any way possible that somehow I can check to see if the ticket has been validated or not? and what is the worse case scenario if it hasn't? Could I pay the extra 2.50 on the day? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

I have a slightly confusing question which I hope has a straight forward answer!☺

I have a ticket purchased on my behalf for Saturday entry but the person who ordered it can't remember if they added the £2.50 validation fee or not as this was back in march. Unfortunately the person who booked my ticket is of a slighly old nature (wont thank me for saying that! ) and doesnt really have any interest in this sort of thing. I have since asked them to do it again which they say they have but am a little worried just incase they haven't! I can't check this myself as I don't live with the in laws. Is there any way possible that somehow I can check to see if the ticket has been validated or not? and what is the worse case scenario if it hasn't? Could I pay the extra 2.50 on the day? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Do you have the order number? Contact the store with that and the name of the person ordering. Make sure to explain the situation, usually that info wouldn't be given to a third person.

Yes I do have the ticket which was posted to me and it did come with another ticket which looks like a validation ticket for 2.50 which looks as though it was ordered a week later. But like I say he can't remember initially wether he validated the ticket or not and certainly cant remember doing it a week later if indeed this is a validation ticket! Should the barcodes on the entry ticket and the validation ticket be the same? The ones on the ticket or tickets I have are different!! He has since said he's done it again but I would just like to be sure for piece of mind!

I would message the store but queried something 12 days ago and have still not had a reply!

Yes I do have the ticket which was posted to me and it did come with another ticket which looks like a validation ticket for 2.50 which looks as though it was ordered a week later. But like I say he can't remember initially wether he validated the ticket or not and certainly cant remember doing it a week later if indeed this is a validation ticket! Should the barcodes on the entry ticket and the validation ticket be the same? The ones on the ticket or tickets I have are different!! He has since said he's done it again but I would just like to be sure for piece of mind!

I would message the store but queried something 12 days ago and have still not had a reply!

Sorry for being a pain queen sindel and thanks for the feedback! ☺