Cardiff Photo shoot and Talk SCHEDULE (updated 30/08/13)

showmasters

• Moderators

Tickets for free talks (which I believe the Merlin talk is) will be given out at the talk area from the time the show opens. The number of tickets... we as mods don't know this yet, as we don't know what size the talk area is planned to be for this event. I would guess at least 100, but that really is just a guess. This being the first show in Cardiff we don't even have past shows to use as a guide. Which also goes for your bonus question - we just don't know!

• Like 1

Ok, so I was unaware of Miltos being moved. I recieved his Saturday ticket in the post yesterday. Will I be refunded or can I swap it for something else on Saturday?

This is from Miltos' Day Change topi:

Miltons Yerolemou will now be attending Cardiff Film and Comic Con on Sunday

Anyone that has bought a photoshoot Tickets can still be used on Sunday. Those with Tickets that can not attend on the Sunday can take the photoshoot ticket to the sales desk and get a refund for their ticket.

Ok, so I was unaware of Miltos being moved. I recieved his Saturday ticket in the post yesterday. Will I be refunded or can I swap it for something else on Saturday?

This is from Miltos' Day Change topi:

Miltons Yerolemou will now be attending Cardiff Film and Comic Con on Sunday

Anyone that has bought a photoshoot Tickets can still be used on Sunday. Those with Tickets that can not attend on the Sunday can take the photoshoot ticket to the sales desk and get a refund for their ticket.

Thank you!

Does anyone know when James O'Barr will be doing the Crow screening and Q&A as it's not on any schedule? Also whether he will be signing anything other than the prints for sale (Which BTW could someone at SM repost the picture as the previous threads images are broken)?

Cheers,

Cy

Does anyone know when James O'Barr will be doing the Crow screening and Q&A as it's not on any schedule? Also whether he will be signing anything other than the prints for sale (Which BTW could someone at SM repost the picture as the previous threads images are broken)?

Cheers,

Cy

Artists are usually fine to sign a comic or two. You only might run into problems if you show up with 50. ;) But autographs are definitely not limited to the print. Let me check on the talk... I thought there had been a schedule update meanwhile and James was added. But I am not seeing it now anymore either.

I'm seeing the images in the topics - hit refresh a couple of times and changed browsers too. Does anyone else have problems with that?

Is there going to be a comics art auction at this? Almost missed it at lfcc

So far no, the only auction is the silent auction. And unless I missed something those items have not been posted.

Are we having the show layout?

If there is one available before the show it will be posted here.

Shane Rimmer listed on the Web page as doing photos for £10. but nothing in shop or time table? :no: such a shame.

We'll check - chances is he will be on sale on the day only. I think he was the last added guest. Due to that he may have been missed on the schedule. We already noticed and that was on the follow up list too.

Any update QS. Is Shane on the list for photos? Regards

Shane Rimmer listed on the Web page as doing photos for £10. but nothing in shop or time table? :no: such a shame.

We'll check - chances is he will be on sale on the day only. I think he was the last added guest. Due to that he may have been missed on the schedule. We already noticed and that was on the follow up list too.

Any update QS. Is Shane on the list for photos? Regards

I have just checked and Shane is not doing a photo shoot. Sorry.