#621 Will Jones

Will Jones

Stunt Co-ordinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:21 PM

Hi Vampess...long time no chat.

The WWE have yet to reveal why Bryan Danielson was released, btu there is a lot of rumour mongering going on.

Whether this is legit or a work is anyone's guess. I can understand canning Anderson/Kennedy due to peer pressure, but The American Dragon can wrestle.

I feel that he is being made a scapegoat to protect Linda's Senate campaign. It is common knowledge ion wrestling circles, with admissions by several WWE employees at ringside, that only a handful of people nkew what was going on. If they have not put down limits for the NXT crew, then Danielson has been shafted big time. There was another NXT Graduate who tried to choke Cena with the ring rope...why has he got his job then?

I feel that this is a work and Danielson will be brought back as Danielson at the "request" of Cena.
E-Mail: williamsimonjones@googlemail.com

#622 BigSi13

BigSi13

2nd Unit Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

A great Old School edition, and it appears this format may return in the future.

Roddy Piper was back to his best.

And Jim Ross on commentary for Swagger vs Daniel Bryan was sublime.
Twitter: @AgentSimon

#DefeatCancer

#TheAgencyIsComing

#623 iloveplantfood

iloveplantfood

Runner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

i like the rock

#624 RobL94

RobL94

Runner

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Bringing this section back to life (Hopefully), if people are going to contribute.

This weeks episode of Raw was bloody awesome. The matches were mainly all high calibre, Sheamus vs Bryan, Christian vs Kane & Orton vs Punk. The Wyatt Family debut was long awaited and worked perfectly.

Met: D-Lo Brown, Diamond Dallas Page (LFCC 2013)

To Meet: Michael Madsen, Jason Mewes, Lita, Magnus, James Storm & Robbie E (LFCC 2014)

Sometimes a Lemon, never a Rosebud.

#625 howuselogiciel

howuselogiciel

Runner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

i love Randy Orton

#626 CHAPPiE13

CHAPPiE13

2nd Unit Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:02 PM

After a torrid time of injuries for the WWE, and the out of the blue retirements of Bryan "Daniel Bryan" Danielson and his wife Brianna "Brie Bella" Danielson due to injuries from multiple concussions (Danielson) and wanting to car for her husband and make some babies (Mrs Danielson), this past Monday saw the final two pieces of the "New Japan Pro Wrestling 4" finally debut for the WWE.

AJ Styles debuted at the Royal Rumble in January.

Shinsuke Nakamura debuted at NXT Takeover Dallas in April during WrestleMania week.

and finally the two mainstays of the Bullet Club came to town with a bang....

Machine Gun Karl Anderson and Luke "Doc" Gallows appeared post match to attack The Usos before disappearing through the crowd.

Monday & Thursday nights just went up a few notches with the appearance of the "Biz Cliz"

Older and wiser. A major fan of the NCIS franchise.

Ambassador for "One For The Boys", "MIND" and "Survivors UK" charities.

Just started a major fitness regiment. Weight loss. Fitness. Health.

Strong Military family. Always support our fine men, women and animals of the services.

#627 BatmanRich

BatmanRich

Runner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

CM Punk sucks.

OK I get that the IWC are in love with the guy, but he is massively overrated IMO, the guy does a handful of moves and all he talks about on the mic is how cool and "Straight Edge" he thinks he is, BORING! And yeah the World is now crying about Roman Reigns, because the IWC thinks he got his big push 2 years ago nearly at the expense of their other Boyfriend Daniel Bryan, who was already on the injured list at that point and his in-ring career is pretty much over now that he's the GM on Smackdown.

He's a better GM that Mick Foley though, all Foley does is literally kiss Seth Rollins's a overrated spam, and why did Goldberg return on Raw to probably job to Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series? Just because Vince McMahon is in love with Brock because he's big, does 3 moves and has no mic skills?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users