virtual queue tickets?

when you go to get the VQ tickests is it lines that give just one guest or will they be able to give multiple guest VQ just if there are 100 guests that means 100 lines for VQ?

Yes, one line per guest

But all guest doesn't have a VQ line, just the most busy ones.

• Moderators

When will SM know whether or not a guest needs a VQ?

Some guest probably won't be known till the day.
As Chris said this really can be an on the day thing, some guests will start on a VQ system and eventually just go to an open queue, generally most of the big names will be on a VQ system, I can say with almost absolute certainty all the diamond guests with be VQs. Other bigger names such as Lea Thompson, Ray Park, Catherine Tate, Malcolm McDowell (and more) I would also guess would be on them as well (but they are purely a few of my guesses) Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

In general all the guests who cost more than £15 will be on VQs, most £15 guests will be on VQ to start but may go open and the £10 guests will be open queue but may go VQ for a short while if they get too busy.

In general all the guests who cost more than £15 will be on VQs, most £15 guests will be on VQ to start but may go open and the £10 guests will be open queue but may go VQ for a short while if they get too busy.

That is very generally speaking though. We've had a couple of 10 pounds GOT guests that started off without VQ but turned out to be so popular that they went on VT soon and were on the system the whole day.

Thanks :) I was trying to prioritise who will be most popular out of who I want, I'm assuming Charles Dance will be VQ as his photos have been so popular. The only other two autographs I am really interested in (other than Michael Gambon but I have a diamond pass) are Tim Russ and Garrett Wang, are they likely to have VQs?

• Moderators

I would say Garrett and Tim are unlikely to be but as mentioned this could change, Garrett has been open queue at the last few events

No probs, Garrett, Tim and Ethan were initially my main reason for attending this year so I'm really excited to see them.

• Like 2

Hi there,

On the subject of virtual queue tickets, I have a Diamond Pass for Sigourney Weaver which states that I will get a guaranteed autograph but I just wanted to check whether I will still need to get a VT for her autograph or whether that means I can wander over as it suits me and just join her queue? I've had a look on the forum but unfortunately there is only so much browsing you can do on a phone :/

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

Hi there,

On the subject of virtual queue tickets, I have a Diamond Pass for Sigourney Weaver which states that I will get a guaranteed autograph but I just wanted to check whether I will still need to get a VT for her autograph or whether that means I can wander over as it suits me and just join her queue? I've had a look on the forum but unfortunately there is only so much browsing you can do on a phone :/

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

If you have a Diamond Pass you will not require a VT for that guest. Specific queueing arrangements for Diamond Pass holders will hopefully be confirmed shortly.

Hi there,

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

If you have a Diamond Pass you will not require a VT for that guest. Specific queueing arrangements for Diamond Pass holders will hopefully be confirmed shortly.

Thank you very much Queen_Sindel

Hi there,

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

Does this include the Carrie Henn auto/shoot?