One week to go!

Looking like a good weekend as ever. Hope to see you all there (despite the fact I have no clue how most of you look haha)!

You can't miss me... Look for the only Camel and you will see me... Roll on Weekend :YAHOO:

Waiting for that embarrassing moment where there are TWO Camels now and I approach the wrong one!

Looking like a good weekend as ever. Hope to see you all there (despite the fact I have no clue how most of you look haha)!

You can't miss me... Look for the only Camel and you will see me... Roll on Weekend :YAHOO:

Waiting for that embarrassing moment where there are TWO Camels now and I approach the wrong one!

I will probably be the ONLY Babydoll cosplayer with a Merlin tote bag, if that's any help. :D

• Like 2

I will probably be the ONLY Babydoll cosplayer with a Merlin tote bag, if that's any help. :D

Pretty sure that'll be distinctive enough :laugh:

Sounds very... Interesting :)

• Like 1

bambam13, my first CMK was last May's event, and that one was fairly busy. Busy enough that I got lost a couple of times (but then I am also just special like that anyway) yet not so busy that it was unpleasant to be there. The November one was significantly smaller yet was still buzzing. I'd imagine the Saturday would be busier than the Sunday though.