Younger attendees

wishingpixie

ET My auntie was with us...she continually man laughed

It was hideous

Hahahaha if my mum cosplayed I would die

My mum just refers to rob as 'square bake' him and Matt Smith and I will not tolerate her insult to Matt Smith ;)

I can never cosplay, I don't look like anyone xD

...except myself but that doesn't count :WINCE:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I don't look a bit like Alice, but the hair (sad I know, but it suits me :WINCE: ) and the costume make it work :)

Oh, I don't like Matt Smith...lol

Wooo another Booboo fan!! :)

I stayed at the Travelodge in central Birmingham for ET3. It was awful going back into the city in the evening and morning. We got a hotel room for ET4, but its not on the discount code, as it kept saying there was none available. We are hoping to get rooms on the code for ET5 :)

It should be a laugh at ET5, seeing as I will be silver and my mum a standard, so we go in at different times. Maybe I will try and meet up with you guys or something if you go to ET5 (and maybe for ET4 if my mum knows how to get around...but she can just stay in the hotel room until Peter's photoshoots and signings lol) :)

I'm Gunna Ignore the Matt Smith Hatred :WINCE:

My Friend looks like Alice, it kinda scares me a bit, except she's taller

I couldn't cope trying to get back to somewhere other than the hotel in like 3 in the morning, I'd just end up falling in a pair of massive heels :lol: So Glad I'm staying in the Hilton (:

Haha She can sit around, go to the gym and stuff xD

I'm still trying to convince my cousin to go, hopefully by Saturday Night I'll Have them ^^

Well, I hope you can come to ET5, ESPECIALLY if Jackson (or Jamie... :wub: ) is coming. Even if you don't like Jamie you will when you meet him :wub::wub::wub:

We didn't go to any of the parties, we just went after the talks. We had no idea how to get from the train station to the travelodge and we needed dinner. We ended up getting a taxi, that was taking money from the spending money!!! Hopefully I can buy more at ET4 :) maybe something from the auction, but I probably will have nowhere near enough for anything. :P A signed baseball shirt that Jackson wore and signed went for over £200. I wanted it so much!! :wub:

Maybe I will bid for a guest encounter with BooBoo. Then my mum can bid on one with Peter, and so she won't be alone for that hour! lol

I <3 Jamie ^^

He loves every Band I do (:

The Parties are hilarious usually, ET2 there was Free popcorn and Candy Floss at the Baseball Party which was great :wub:

I'm saving everything I have so I can buy stuff, I really can't wait for it now

Even thought It's in October and I have GCSE's between here and now :wub:

I'm goin to go for a Guest Encounter this time, Don't know who yet

I'll go for Sunday because people always seem to have less Money :wub:

haha both go for Booboo see if we both get in :P

Yeh Sunday seems a better idea :wub:

Jamie Jamie Jamie :wub::wub::wub: I love him :)

In the photoshoot (hugs :P ) I was wearing my hat, but it was too far forward so he moved it for me :wub:

tbh, and this is kinda stupid but I was almost sick with excitement before the photo shoot :) I had a photo shoot with Kiowa too :wub: he was sweet too, but didn't move my hat back...

Jamie's a gentler hugger :P thats what I learned from it, vampires are gentler than werewolves. Werewolves hug you TIGHT!! But I hugged Jamie tight :) I didn't want to let him go. He probably thought I was some mini stalker...

The sweet thing was, he remembered me when I went for the signing after the photo shoot (and I got two photos with him even though I paid for one! I am getting my pic taken with Charlie at CM16, as I couldn't afford a photo shoot with him. I was only planning on a photo with Jamie, then meeting Kiowa reminded me of how cute he is, and how beautiful his eyes are! Hopefully the pictures are below...x I look awful in all of them, especially Kiowas...Oh...the photos are massive :wub: will find a smaller pic!!!

Aliceismytwin-1135912_1698_2604.jpg

Aliceismytwin-1135914_1734_2592.jpg

yeh, heres a smaller pic :P

Aliceismytwin-1135923_836_616.jpg

thats the worse pic of me and Jamie :P and thats the only pic of me and Kiowa

Where did you meet Chaske? I will meet him at CM16 with CHARLIEEEE!!! :wub::P

Argh they just need to get on with it and sign Jackson and Ashley up :) and Jamie and Kiowa too :) Though if they signed up every single person I wanted I wouldn't be able to cope...

I would probably have a fit or something. Especially with Jackson and Ashley, they are the two I want who haven't been yet (well, Ashley has but not when I was there! lol)

Well, I was relieved to hear that I hugged a clean Jamie. He said in the talks that he had a shower, therefore not following Rob's actions :wub::wub: some booed but a lot of people found that funny :wub: The relief disappeared when he suddenly told us he was wearing no pants...lol. But I was still hyper with him being there :wub::wub:

He got all distracted and said he had checked out of his hotel room (he had to leave early for the baftas :wub: ) and left his pants in there. Nice...

someone said they would put them on ebay, and he replied 'you don't wanna put them ANYWHERE'

I hope he comes again. That would be awesome :)

yeh, I would want guests that haven't been before, but as I haven't met Ashley yet, she is a must for me! :) I do occasionally tweet to her saying PLEASE COME TO ENGLAND!! :) no reply yet, but I will keep trying lol :wub: for me I just keep saying ASHLEYJACKSONASHLEYJACKSON everytime I load the page for ET5, but I don't think they will announce just yet, maybe at ET4, coz thats what they did for the first announcment for ET4 :wub:

hahah Spock :)

Ah, I am watching Over the Rainbow after a bad (sorry...) episode of Dr Who. I just don't like Matt Smith!! :P

I like over the rainbow, I sing along badly :) I want Danielle to win :)

The Eclipse website is online!! woop!!!

www.eclipsethemovie.com

I found this awesome pic of Alice :) I think she looks good in Eclipse, and I am one of the few people who actually likes Jasper's long hair! :wub:

Aliceismytwin-1142215_430_548.jpg

Why is Ashley so pretty? Why can't I be like that? :P My Hair is just like that now :D

Oh, and Spock, I was on the website where I found this pic, and an advert for Star Trek came up! :smile::dance::dance:

I Liked that episode of Doctor Who

Even though I was barely Paying Attention ;)

I think there was something about Weeping Angels and a Woman from ER

Anyway I'll have to Catch up :P

Why in every photo does Elizabeth Reaser look Crazy and Stunned?

Even when she was in Grey's anatomy she was Crazy :D

It's really weird But she was very good in grey's ;)

Boo to Over the Rainbow...never Watched it but I know I'm more an ITV girl

So no Strictly or Nothing :P

Missed everything last Night because I went into town to hang about :(

Which means I missed other potentially bad and mad people on Britians got Talent Like Kevin Cruise Last Week.

haha I agree with the Elizabeth Reaser thing :D Even in the still of all the Cullens she looks like she's just seen a ghost.

I'm more of a BBC girl :) but I watched The Prisoner last night on ITV1 to see Mr Campbell Bower looking lovely as usual :)

Do you like Jasper's new hair in Eclipse? I <3 it, but I love Jackson altogether, so I think he looks gorgeous in any look (except when he has a beard...it makes him look a bit like a hippy..xx but I like his long hair)

Ahhh I am listening to the Darling Buds song Where did all my friends go? I love it!! Jamie's voice is so lovely...xxx