See you're Perfect Here :lol:

So anyway Random Q and A Time xD

It happens with everyone xD

What age will cha be at the con?

What's your ticket type?

Where are you staying?

+

New One ;D

What are you wearing to the ball, if you've thoughts yet?

:D

:lol: lol

i am going to 14 a the con i have a silver ticket and dunno where im stayin auntie has aranged that bit. and dunno what i'm whereing yet ether alices bday dress with sparkly pink and black cape (what i think alice would look like if she joined volturi or buy a cheap black prom dress.

u?

Haha You're ya Youngest xD

Eugh you and all your Silver Tickets :D

It Makes Me Jealous being Standard But we're well Cooler and everyone knows it :lol:

Anywho I'll Be 16 at the Con :lol: I'm getting old

I've Got my Dress Already :D

It's in the What are you wearing to the ball section but it'll take some hunting :D

I think it's on the first page tho

Be Sparkly BE SPARKLY! Cus Sparkles are obviously the best :P

Haha You're ya Youngest xD

Eugh you and all your Silver Tickets :P

It Makes Me Jealous being Standard But we're well Cooler and everyone knows it :lol:

Anywho I'll Be 16 at the Con :lol: I'm getting old

I've Got my Dress Already :D

It's in the What are you wearing to the ball section but it'll take some hunting :P

I think it's on the first page tho

Be Sparkly BE SPARKLY! Cus Sparkles are obviously the best :P

lol i would be the youngest i allways am lol :D

ok lol :)

oh you are getting old lol bet you have grey hairs already :D

oh i've seen it its real nice :P

My Sisters Usually the Baby xD But she's skippin this Con

I Actually think I would cry if I found a Grey Hair :lol:

Thank You, I can't wait till it Arrives :D

oh how old is she ?

ah so thats a no, now i'm older i found a grey hair the other day lol :lol:

• 1 month later...

hi :)

I know this convo kinda stoped, but I have been reading the messages, but it was always when my mum was on the computer so I couldn't log in

anyways, I am Holly and I will be 14 for ET4 :)

I am Team Jasper, Alice and Caius

I went to ET3, and I LOVED IT!!

I think a lot of the Twilight boys are hot, but not Rob or Taylor. I like Jackson, Jamie, Kiowa, Charlie Bewley and BooBoo Stewart, so I have pretty much met them all, and will meet BooBoo in October! yay :)

The two I desperately want to come here are Jackson and Ashley :)

Well, hope you reply :)

Holly :)

Yes someone who doesn't Like Rob and Taylor :wub:

I know the Convo stopped but it was because Chloe aka WishingPixie Has disappeared for ages and hasn't seemed to have come back Haha :huh:

Boo I feel like I'm the only person who didn't go to ET3 and am gutted I didn't get to meet Jamie :wub:

But I get to meet Peter again so it's all good :(

Ashley's lovely, she's very small though :wub:

I want Jackson to come too, have done for ages and nothing :wub:

But Booboo's coming so I'm well pleased

But first thing I thought when I saw him was Justin Bieber which is strange because they look nothing alike :wub:

Awww lucky you got to meet Ashley!! I hadn't even READ twilight then (back when I didn't talk about Twilight non-stop...) :wub:

I first read Twilight last year when I finally watched the film, and loved it. Then the obsession began...

Yeh, ET3 was good :) It was my first so I was a little nervous, but my mum's friends daughter went who I knew quite well, and she went to the first two aswell, so she helped us out.

I was so happy that I met Kiowa and Charlie aswell :wub: as the only reason I went was coz Jamie was going, I got the tickets a week before the Convention! :) My mum knew I would murder her if I missed out on Jamie (who is my 2nd fave, very close after Jackson :huh: ), AND kiowa and charlie :)

I had my pictures taken with Jamie and Kiowa, but no Charlie - didn't have enough money :( but I booked a photo session with him last night for Collectormania in Milton Keynes :) I also booked my first silver ticket for ET5! yay :) Can't wait, but I probably wont actually HAVE any money to spend there, as I have bought tickets for ET4, but standards :)

Boo for the ET5 Tickets :(

I Can afford it but I'm trying to get my cousin to go as she's my 'adult' supervision...she's only 18 but acts like a 5 year old ;D So that'll be fun for ET4

See I can't go alone because I gotta fly from Ireland so that's a major pain, but I will go, even if I gtta kick her there :WINCE:

I was a nervous wreak at the first ET, it was actually ridiculous :(

But at ET2 I was a lot more chilled out and calm.

What are we for ET4 because everyone seems to be Silver for it :angry:

And I feel wick being standard :P

my mums my supervision, but we just go up by train :angry:

My mum is a twilight fan (not as big as me!) and she LOVES peter facinelli (mostly as Carlisle lol) and so she screamed the place down when they announced him at ET3. She will probably want him with pale makeup, golden eyes and blonde hair :) well, Jackson doesn't look to bad like that either :)

Are you gonna cosplay at ET4? I am going as Alice :)

the pics of my costume are here...

www.alice-cullen-is-me.webs.com/eternaltwilight.htm

a few pics of ET3 are there too :) well, only three :WINCE:

All I want now for the cons are Jackson, Ashley, Jamie (again, he was sooo sweet :( ) and Hannah and Hilly Hindi who did the Twilight and New Moon Parodies. I doubt they would get Hilly and Hannah, but I dream...x

my mum just wants to meet Peter, and I just KNOW she is gonna embarass me. She is having her pic taken with him (so she says...) and she will hug him... :(:angry: I will hug him but I will hug anyone who has been in Twilight!! Except Rob or Taylor or Kellan...no thanks.... lol :WINCE:

Actually, and more embarassingly, my mum fancies Rob (and she is almost 40!!!). ugh. I can't believe her. She will hug HIM aswell...oh dear. She was threatening to cosplay as Esme...oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! I am 14, therefore in my teens, therefore I am in the category (anyone under...28 lol) where you don't look weird dressing as a character, so I will be Alice! :P My evidence is that at ET3, there was someone over the age of 35, dressed as Alice. It looked a little weird...

:)