Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Well That's Elizabeth ;)

I Tried to Find that Prisoner thing and my Mum decided oh yea this is it and put on something called a Passionate woman with Billie Piper :D WTH? Like I would mistake JCB for Billie Piper

I actually do like the Hair (: It's pretty Ace But I don't mind him with a beard because in my group of friends I've been dubbed the Bo-ho/Hippie Girl which is just translated because I wear a lot of Floral and where head bands that apparently make me look like Abba...I don't know exactly how I can look like all 4 members of Abba but still :P

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

haha :)

now I am listening to 100 Monkeys :) yay

My mum likes a passionate woman. The Prisoner is on ITV 1 on Saturday right after BGT. Jamie's hair is shorter but he still looks lovely :) xxx

I used to LOVE Billie Piper, I met her once when I was like, eight :) Now I've moved on from my Dr Who obsession and gone to Twilight :)

I'm Listening to UltraVox :P

You Probably won't know them but it's classic 80s xD

That was sort of like me with the Oc

I met Mischa Barton and then moved onto Grey's anatomy :P

And a little while after, Twilight

Nope now watchin the Nacroleptic Dog on Youtube, it's so cute!

hahah :)

Well, my obsession of Doctor who didn't go straight to Twilight. It went to Strictly Come Dancing first (I tihnk there were some before that...I get obsessed with a lot of stuff ;)), then Twilight, that is the biggest obsession I've had :)

I liked Edward first, then I saw Jasper and was like......I LOVE JASPER!!! and Alice was always my favourite character :) I saw the film before I read them, and I think I read all the books before New Moon came out in cinemas, except breaking dawn I think...but I read Breaking Dawn in three days :( I dunno how I did it! I think it took me longest to read Eclipse, I kinda lost interest in it coz I wanted to read Breakind Dawn. My mum pretty much told me the whole story of breaking dawn, which pissed me off :D

I saw some clips of the OC with Jackson in :) He was cute, as always :)

I wanted to watch Dread, but I saw the ad and changed my mind...Jackson looked gorgeous in it, but it just looked scary and I'm a wimp ;)

I'm definately gonna watch The Last Airbender. I won't see it on the day it's out, as I am part of a Greman Exchange at school, and my German partner is coming when it's out.

I wil see Eclipse on the day, like I did with New Moon :)

Have you seen The War At Home with Jackson? aww hes cute in it :)

My first book is Cursed I swear

I read Twilight about a year before it came out and thought yea it's alright

Then I re-read it and Loved it and the obsession began

But I was actually reading it in Paris and at every airport I always got searched and everything and I reakon it was the book :wub:

Everyone was in the Oc!!

Ok 4 but still

Jackson was in it

Nikki too

Justin Chon was there for the prom episode

And Cam was the one who killed Merissa

That's how I knew everyne before I watched the film ^_^

I brought my whole family onto Twilight and when New Moon came out me, my sister and cousin skipped school and seen it twice.

It was a surreal day, we seen it about 11,came out snuck in McDonalds, came out, Dappy from N-Dubz told us to buy his album and then I went to see it with my other cousin at a different cinema and was surrounded by 12 Year olds.

Eclispe come's out in like June doesn't it, so it's summer and I have my build up of Study leave and Paramore :blush:

That's gunna be ace :lol:

I've never actually seen Jackson in anything else other than Twilight and the Oc which makes me an awful Fan ;)

So have to rent a few movies (:

I think if you go to youtube and put in 'The War At Home Jackson Rathbone' or something similar it might come up...I don't know. They are the only two episodes I watched of that show, just to see Jackson. It's basically this family... :wub:

Jackson plays this guy who was the boy's new boyfriend. The thing is that Jackson's character used to go out with the boy's sister...they nicknamed the sister 'the gaymaker'. Jackson is sooo sweet in it :blush::lol:

Awh :blush:

It sounds sweet, well he does :lol:

yeh, Jackson's sweet in whatever he does :) xx

There is this sweet video of him admitting he is crushing on Ashley, I think it's quite old but it's sooo cute. And there's one of Ashley and Jackson together at the American Twi-Con, and they are sitting all close, and they get asked if the had three wishes what would they wish for, and Ashley says 'for my third wish...well, I'm already married to this one, so I don't know'

its soooo adorabel:)

I'd probably do what I did with Jamie and Kiowa, just go straight for the hug and say 'HUG' like a weird cavegirl! ooh I regret that. I wish I talked to them properly...

Jamie's Photoshoot...

*person in front of me leaves*

My mind - S*** its my turn!!! well, here goes nothing, and DON'T MESS IT UP

*goes straight to hug Jamie*

Jamie - Hello sweetheart (awwww :wub: I loved that, but he called everyone that...)

Me - HUG

My Mind - Oh well done, your only chance with Jamie, and you MESS IT UP!

Jamie - I'll bend down for you (awww again ^_^)

*Jamie bends down, then hugs me*

My mind - Don't say ANYTHING unless you know it won't make you look stupid, oh, he's quite a nice hugger...

Cameraguy - Can you just move your hat back?

*I am about to move my hat back, when Jamie does it for me :lol: *

My Mind - DID YOU JUST SEE THAT????

Cameraguy - that's a nice one...next.

My mind - I WANT TO STAY!!!

Me - Thank you <3 :blush:

Jamie - Bye :)

Jamie's signing ;)

*Jamie looks up*

Jamie - Thank you very much...Holly. *smiles*

My Mind -AW JEEZ HE REMEMBERED ME!!!

Me - *giggle*

awww I <3 him :)

Kiowa's photoshoot

My Mind - Right, you cocked it up with Jamie, DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

*goes straight for hug*

Me - HUG

Kiowa - yeh

My Mind - Oh well done you did it again...

*Kiowa bends down and hugs me*

My Mind - Bloody hell he's a tight hugger!

Cameraguy - Could you move you hat back?

*I wait for Kiowa to move my hat.*

Kiowa - Just a little bit...

*I move my hat back, a little annoyed with him for not doing it for me ;) not really I <3 him :)*

My Mind - How rude!

Cameraguy - That's nice. Next.

My Mind - I DON'T WANNA GO!!!

Me - See ya

Kiowa - Bye...x

signing was the day before, he didn't say anything he just looked up and smiled his lovely smile, and showed off his beautiful eyes :)

I'm bad at dancing...

I wanna do funny poses but with Booboo and Cameron and wanna hug them :blush: and I certainly can't afford two photo shoots with Peter, Booboo and Cameron :)

Maybe I'll get one with Peter and Cameron and two with Booboo...depending on my budget :)

I wanted two with Jamie but I couldn't afford it :lol:

I might make them all wear my hat :) (the one I wore with Jamie and Kiowa)

Yeh, I'm saving now aswell, but I like to buy LOADS from the merchandise room! :blush:

Argh loads of people are telling me to get Taylors autograph if he comes. I keep saying YEH, IF YOU PAY! coz I bet extra autographs from him would be expensive, and would probably be limited! I would hug him probably in the photos, just to make them jealous! :lol:

That was me at the first ET I just bought,

Have now learnt to reel it in and wait until the auction xD

Might bid for the meal if I have enough because it's for to people and my cousin would chip in for it :blush:

I know my friends who like Twilight keep asking me that and it's simply No.

I did get my friends book signed by Peter for her but it was because it was her birthday while I was away

hahah yeh when I was in Germany for the German Exchange I came back on the day New Moon was out, so I said to my mum if she didn't have the 2 disc edition when I got back I wasn't going to school until I got it lol :D My mum got the 2 disc one so no days off school, but New moon :P

I am gonna have around £115. I worked that out myself :P Its probably wrong...

I would have £160 but I am going to CM16 and I want 4 autographs :) I was gonna get one of charlie (making it £60!) and then I thought that would be pointless as I got one at ET3 :) So I am getting an autograph from Chaske, and three people from Red Dwarf (I love red dwarf, its awesome :lol: )

I am having my pic taken with Charlie to make up for not having my pic taken with him at ET3 :borg:

Hahaha

I wish I could go to more conventions :P

But I have to buy flights and hotels it's a pain

The closest convention we get is an anime con in our SU run by like the Dragon tamer's of queens University

My sister went and apparently is was rubbish

so I have to contain myself by doing this twice a year and then going to any gig I can

Oh and my annual trip to Dublin for a big Gig ^^

Last November it was Muse :borg:

But it was hard because Kasabian were coming that month too and they shot there recent video for Vlad the Impaler at that gig

They had Noel Fielding :D

But Muse FTW