Confirmed Photo session times "UPDATED 24th April"

showmasters

Yeah, I agree with CelticRob.

Tickets that are not on sale yet in the online shop will probably only be on sale at the show itself. We had some late announcements for photo shoots at C10 (Ian Somerhalder for example) and the only way you could buy tickets for those was from the Organisers Booth at the show.

hello, does anyone have a spare Brandon Routh photo session ticket they would sell me? please contact me if you do.

Hello newbie ! And because you are new, I offer this as info, not as grief !

1. You can't PM or email from here, and you haven't given an email address in your sig or post, so nobody will be able to contact you even IF they have one.

2. The tickets are only no longer available from the shop because the show is so close, but they are not sold out - they will be available on the day (or dayS in Brandon's case!! - Saturday and Sunday).

Hope this helps,

Duffers

• Showmasters Admin

To update a clarify.

Any photo tickets still available will now be sold at the show. This is not day specific. You can buy any photo ticket on any day. i.e. You can buy Monday shoot tickets on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

It's getting exciting now,

just a query cos this is my first time of doing a photoshoot,

where abouts near to John Lewis will it be going on?

At C10 it was on the costa side, down where they had the film trailers a couple of years back.

I like to check things in detail... just so I'm sure of what is going to happen...

I have a ticket for the James Marsters shoot on Sunday. So all I have to do is go to the photoshoot area at 11:30 right? And can my friend queue with me even if he doesn't have a ticket?