Diamond Pass Batches clarified

• Showmasters Admin

Christopher Lloyd, Robert Englund & Michael Gambon don't have batches as the included photo shoots are only on one day.

Michael J Fox:

Batch 1 = Upto and including 200

Batch 2 = Over 200

Sigourney Weaver:

Batch 1 = Upto and including 170

Batch 2 = Over 170

Bill Paxton:

Batch 1 = Upto and including 100

Batch 2 = Over 100

• Like 1

Too Tall I ordered my MJF pass Batch 1

and it hasn't arrived...what if when I pick it up from the desk (if it's there) it's over 200? Technically I will be batch 2 when I ordered batch 1

Hey, wasn't my answer good enough? :lol:

With the Robert englund shoot will it be first come first serve or will gold get priority?

Which shoot, the Diamond Pass exclusive one?

• Showmasters Admin

and it hasn't arrived...what if when I pick it up from the desk (if it's there) it's over 200? Technically I will be batch 2 when I ordered batch 1

I know there have been issues over addresses etc. But my understanding is that the correct passes have been kept aside for those that need to collect at the event. If you're in batch 1 you'll have one under 200.

I know there have been issues over addresses etc. But my understanding is that the correct passes have been kept aside for those that need to collect at the event. If you're in batch 1 you'll have one under 200.
Thank you, I will try to stop panicking now

• Showmasters Admin

I think everyone should relax a little as we have thing totally under control and you will get what you are supposed to get, there is good strong systems in place and time to make sure you get what you have paid for.

We have been learning how things work for many years and every year we get bigger and busier and we develop systems to make sure everyone gets what that should.

We are very confident with this years event going well, we have a bigger hall and we have caped the attendance and we have more crew than ever before.

So start to enjoy the show and the fact you get to meet the most amazing guests and have a really fun weekend with fellow fans.

see you all very soon not long now :-)

Jason

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 6

Hi there

Chris Lloyd has two clock tower shoots on saturday.

I have a Diamond Pass so can I go to either?

The reason that I ask is that I have clashes with other photo shoots on Saturday during the Chris Lloyd Clock 1 photo shoot (Lea Thompson and Sherilyn Flynn) so I'd like to go to the clock 2 one...

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi there

The reason that I ask is that I have clashes with other photo shoots on Saturday during the Chris Lloyd Clock 1 photo shoot (Lea Thompson and Sherilyn Flynn) so I'd like to go to the clock 2 one...

Yes, you can go to either one.

• Like 1

Hi there

Yes, you can go to either one.

Thanks very much for the clarification :-)

Hi there i only ordered my Christopher Lloyd diamond pass about 9 days ago so i figured ill be picking mine up on the Saturday, so iv printed off the ticket as proof will That do the job? Ps well done Showmasters for Making a lot of people's dreams come true! I personally am so excited to be meeting doc brown himself! THANKYOU!!

I think everyone should relax a little as we have thing totally under control and you will get what you are supposed to get, there is good strong systems in place and time to make sure you get what you have paid for.

We have been learning how things work for many years and every year we get bigger and busier and we develop systems to make sure everyone gets what that should.

We are very confident with this years event going well, we have a bigger hall and we have caped the attendance and we have more crew than ever before.

So start to enjoy the show and the fact you get to meet the most amazing guests and have a really fun weekend with fellow fans.

see you all very soon not long now :-)

Jason

I think the concern for myself is that I have now sent 3 separate messages to the store and not received a response regarding my MJF diamond pass. I appreciate you guys are swamped but please appreciate that I have spent £450 on this opportunity (purchased back in April) and I feel that information should be more forthcoming. Particularly as my Sigourney diamond pass was already received via Royal Mail signed for service.....

- was my MJF pass sent out?

- if so, by what method?

- if it has not been sent, or lost in the post, will there be any issues with picking up my diamond pass on Friday? Will there even be a diamond pass available if mine has been lost in the post?

QS and others do a fantastic job of relaying information and replying to our queries but I would appreciate confirmation of the process by a source that is responsible for it. If this has specifically been answered in another thread and I haven't found it then I apologise in advance but I would like my fears to be allayed ASAP please.

Thanks

JB

Hi there i only ordered my Christopher Lloyd diamond pass about 9 days ago so i figured ill be picking mine up on the Saturday, so iv printed off the ticket as proof will That do the job? Ps well done Showmasters for Making a lot of people's dreams come true! I personally am so excited to be meeting doc brown himself! THANKYOU!!

That and some form of ID please. :smile:

That and some form of ID please. :smile:

ok thankyou