Keeping you all in the loop about what we have planned for 2012

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We have been very careful this year, as at the end of the day we have been in recession for 2 years now .

So it's prudent to us to only run events that work and cover themselves more than the events where we lost a lot of money. This year we have pulled off some great events that also covered themselves, so the future is looking good. We will be looking to expand where we run events in 2012 and onwards, so hang in there! We know you all want these events near where you live.

As things get better with the economy, we will be looking to expand and run more events over the UK.

We love running these events and would love to run them up and down the UK, but we have to make each event work and cover itself and build up each event gradually.

We have wanted to have 4 events in the South each year so we can get the guests when they are around, and next year it looks like we will have these dates worked out once and for all for 2012:

London Film and Comic Con

The Entertainment Media Show & Collectormania London

Collectormania Milton Keynes

And a new event to be announced very soon for 2012 :WINCE: which we have been working on for a long time now..

Collectormania Glasgow

Autographica London

we will see how the year ends, and see about going out to new cities if this year's events all work for us.

Just thought I would keep you all in the loop.

Thanks for all your support. We could not do it without you all.

Jason :dance:

Edited by DavidB

Well to us as a family of three regular attendees, this year is the vey first we have been able to attend both Saturday and Sunday for CM:MK and the third year that we have attended all days at the LF&CC...

So to us, whatever you are doing, keep doing it!!!!

Hopefully Cardiff.

I say CARDIFF TOO as I live there lol!!

Note from QS: I have removed part of your post, sorry. I know you were just trying to be helpful.

But the forum rules say you can't talk about other events, and if you can find the event on Google with the posted info it is not allowed. Unfortunately that was the case here.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I went to a few impossibly good events in Cardiff last year (I say impossibly good; it was no surprise the organiser went broke, he never said no) but I would love an excuse to go back there.

Would need the right new guests though, I'm barely breaking even with spending at events this year, and that included the lack of spring EMS, and not doing MK to draw funds.

So only one EMS next year then? The October one was already announced before the March one was cancelled, even though it moved as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Hopefully Cardiff.
Let me guess. You live in/near Cardiff? :D

Near, but strongly agree!! :chair:

Although i'm a huge fan of London, one a little closer to home wouldn't go amiss! Something exciting closer to home would be VERY welcome, haha! :WINCE:

We're all friendly enough! You'd be well looked after!