Christopher Heyerdahl

SacredSilence

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have him back for LFCC!!!!!

I met him this weekend at Eternal Twilight 3 and he is just so so lovely! Such a genuinely nice guy!

Serious crushing going on here so I would deffo buy lots of photos!! :blink:

I know others would too!

Please bring him back!!

Thanks,

LiSe Xxx

I am totally with you LiSe!!!

It would be brilliant to meet him again, I know he went down a storm with most of ET3 goers, he was so funny and kind and it would be amazing to get him to another event!! :P

Also I was group 1 gold for ET3 (G002!!) and didn't even get my autograph personalised by him due to the rushed Sunday, which was really kinda heartbreaking for me, so would be great to actually get something properly signed (terrible attempt at a guilt-trip but hey!!!!) :blink:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease SM we're begging yooooooooooooooooo!!

xxxx

I am totally with you LiSe!!!

It would be brilliant to meet him again, I know he went down a storm with most of ET3 goers, he was so funny and kind and it would be amazing to get him to another event!! :D

Also I was group 1 gold for ET3 (G002!!) and didn't even get my autograph personalised by him due to the rushed Sunday, which was really kinda heartbreaking for me, so would be great to actually get something properly signed (terrible attempt at a guilt-trip but hey!!!!):clap:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease SM we're begging yooooooooooooooooo!!

xxxx

Haha keep it up ;)

Thanks everyone else for posting x

Seeeeeeeeeee SM? We all would LOVE to have Christopher back please!! :D

LiSe Xx (who is far too old to be crushing like a teenage girl & starting to act like a stalker :lol::wub: )

he was great would love to meet him again it would be amazing to have him for Roadhouse as the guest encounter with him at ET3 was so great and the talks were so funny he said he has never been invited to a supernatural convention but would love to attend so come on SM ask him!

if not LFCC would be great as long as we got a talk :-)