Artist Alley

• Showmasters Admin

it was such a great part for the show its going to be bigger and better than 09

we will be inviting more comic artists to attend 2010 event

and if you talk to or hang out with comic artist them pass on our info as we would love to have them attend as guest for our next event

see you all there

jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Out of curiousity- have you got any idea of a rough date when we'll hear details about how to go about booking a small press table at LFCC 2010?

please email us at info@showmastersonline.com

and you can book now

hope this is of help

jason :dance:

Out of curiousity- have you got any idea of a rough date when we'll hear details about how to go about booking a small press table at LFCC 2010?

please email us at info@showmastersonline.com

and you can book now

hope this is of help

jason :WAVE:

Thanks, I've sent an email to the above address- along with a couple of queries I had about booking a small press table :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

David Lloyd

John Wagner

Carlos Ezquerra

Pat Mills

Leo Baxendale, creator of The Bash Street Kids and Minnie the Minx

agree obviously with the many many requests on the boards to finally get Stan Lee

and I'd love to see a return visit from the legendary Jerry Robinson.

Edited by spocks-brain

I'd love to see some webcomic artists. Well known and upcoming....

You could ask some unknown (webcomic?) artists with talent if they would be willing to do classes or talks as they could have really good skills and would love to do it to get their names out there.

Charlo

Edited by Charlokylie

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, theres only 4 people confirmed for artist ally. One of the reasons I do go to LFCC is for the comic book community I just wanted to ask how many more should we be expecting? I know we have about two months away still I just wondered what % were at or so of the total?

Cheers for any response.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question, theres only 4 people confirmed for artist ally. One of the reasons I do go to LFCC is for the comic book community I just wanted to ask how many more should we be expecting? I know we have about two months away still I just wondered what % were at or so of the total?

Cheers for any response.

I would also like to know what's going on with comic guests. There is still just 4 guests announced and I am a bit concerned that this is all we are getting. Can anyone please confirm if this is the case or if there will be more comic guests? If so, when will they be announced?

I'd love to see some webcomic artists. Well known and upcoming....

You could ask some unknown (webcomic?) artists with talent if they would be willing to do classes or talks as they could have really good skills and would love to do it to get their names out there.

Charlo

I'd be up for something like that- though I'm dreadful at public speaking (as my best man speech at my brothers wedding a couple weeks ago proves). I have a table booked for the smallpress/artist alley section so there will be at least one webcomic artist attending (I do a 17 month old webcomic called Fera)... so hopefully I'll have issue #1 all printed and ready for LFCC :)

I am signed up.

For what I am not so sure.

I am a new web comic artist with my tail between my legs, with a table on Artists Alley.

Would anyone kindly give me a heads up on what to expect?

-Shilohs

Hi Charlotte, I am probably not the best person to reply to you, but you are still online so.............

I enjoyed the comic artists stands at LFCC last year, it was fab to see examples of their works and see what they had for sale.

Some of the artists would even produce a drawing there and then for you to purchase, whether to be drawn in front of you, or collected later in the day

Hope that helps :headscratch: