Covid restrictions/guidelines?

Hello, 

Newbie again here. I was just wondering if there was going to be any posts informing us of any potential Covid guidelines. Are masks mandatory, Covid passports required etc? Will there be screens used for photosessions? 

Just wondering, had a scan through the forums but can't see anything relating to such info. 

Thanks in advance ✌️

I think they did post on social media somewhere, I think it's as per gov guidelines and re photo's it'll be down to the choice of the guest on the day, so I'd say be prepared for non touching/distanced photo's and that some may ask for it to be a screened shoot.

SM have just posted this on FB & Twitter -

As we get ready to return to Olympia London for London Comic Con Spring we wanted to let you know what the COVID policy will be for this event:

1. No person with symptoms or anyone who has tested positive in the last 10 days and has not subsequently had a negative test in the last 5 days should attend the event.

2. If you have any doubts about your health status or are exhibiting any symptoms please take personal responsibility and test yourself with a LFT before travelling to the event.

3. If you have been mixing with others outside your normal circles or been part of a large crowd within the last couple of days then please take personal responsibility and test yourself with a LFT before travelling to the event.

4. Everyone at the event should wear a face covering if they can for the mutual protection of all involved – guests, visitors and staff.

5. Hand sanitising stations are located around the hall, please ensure you use these regularly or bring your own so you can maintain hygiene levels.

No mention of Covid passports, but maybe that will be clarified soon. If it isn't, then it might be a good idea to take it anyway. Always better to take something, and not need it, than to not take it, and find out you do need it.

Edited by Geoff K
  • Thanks 1

My reading of it is that they are not asking for proof of anything, just that people be sensible and test and not come if they have it.  they are unlikely to ask people to show negative tests/passports on the day as it'd descend into chaos as no one will have it on them.