I've always been told to never assume but entry tickets for last years event are still valid (unless cashed in?) and any photo-shoots booked that don't take place this year will be reimbursed?

Cheers,

Andy

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean by cashed in, but yes, tickets for postponed events are still valid.  If a guest you have a shoot booked with can't reattend, I'd presume they will handle it the usual way with a guest that cancels and refund those tickets, but they haven't actually said.  There's no reason though to think that cancelled guests will be handled any differently than normal.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, ajknight1972 said:

I've always been told to never assume but entry tickets for last years event are still valid (unless cashed in?) and any photo-shoots booked that don't take place this year will be reimbursed?

Cheers,

Andy

Yes, IF a guest should cancel due to reasons like i.e. conflicting events (i.e. new TV show/movie being shot and he/she is in there or in the case of Alice Cooper that he has a tour coming up for example), then you will be reimbursed for said photo shoot, the only time a ticket will not be reimbursed, is when you have bought a ticket for the comic con itself and the con goes on and you're unable to get there. It's usually only when the con cancels that they give two options - 1) tickets will be reimbursed back to your primary source of funding i.e. bank account or paypal and 2) the tickets will still be valid for the rescheduled comic con.

• Like 1