What you want to achieve in 2021

natedammit

On 1/18/2021 at 1:03 PM, natedammit said:

Drill hole, put screw in it. (I mean, I have done this before a couple of times, but it should be something I'm more comfortable with.)

I drilled a bunch of holes yesterday, so achievement achieved. Technically I put bolts through them, not screws, but same diff.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, natedammit said:

It's a major undertaking - we're not talking about a little spring clean. Also, I had a disaster yesterday. 

Was it an epic disaster?  You didn't accidentally stab yourself with your wood did you?

• 1 month later...

I'm still going on the bedroom, jsyk.

A recent development is that I tidied out the bay window, then took down the old curtains and put up some new blinds. I put together a shelving unit thingy and stuck it in there, which I then proceeded to fill with stuff. It made the floor look a lot tidier, but it doesn't really count as all the stuff still needs sorting out. I'm also gradually working out what to put in my large bookcase, e.g. I had the bright idea of filling one shelf with books.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, natedammit said:

I'm still going on the bedroom, jsyk.

A recent development is that I tidied out the bay window, then took down the old curtains and put up some new blinds. I put together a shelving unit thingy and stuck it in there, which I then proceeded to fill with stuff. It made the floor look a lot tidier, but it doesn't really count as all the stuff still needs sorting out. I'm also gradually working out what to put in my large bookcase, e.g. I had the bright idea of filling one shelf with books.

Sounds like your making progress. All I successfully did was put up a dvd tower that holds less than my other one. On the plus side some of the smaller shelfs I ended up put some of my unboxed pops on. (Like my portal and wow pops. )

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 1:00 PM, natedammit said:

No, I don't think it can be -it's actually got a picture of Elizabeth I on it.

Try turning it over. 

Sorry it has been a while. How's everyone doinf on what they want to get done. (Since it's nearly the end of the year.) 

Going over what I put, I have had times where I procrastinated less. 

Also had times where my room has been tidier. To be honest where I am now with it, it's in decent shape. Still a bit on the messy side. 

I failed on the project side of things so far and ordering less. 

Edited by maegurwen

• 3 weeks later...

New progress. I'm not really allowed to procrastinate today. Need to clear certain surfaces as we are talking on both of our neighbours cats due to certain curcumastances.  I think I also need to dust. So I guess I'm probably on step 67 of room cleaning. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:06 AM, maegurwen said:

Been giving it some thought. So I think this would be the list:

*Procrastinate less. 

*Get through the dvds that I havent because of procrastination. 

*Tidy room so it actually looks tidy. 

*Order less stuff

*Start a project I've been wanting to for a while, but have no clue how I go about it. 

Think I did get quite a few of these semi done. The other two I didn't do at all. I do have a few for 2022.