Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest Changes - Ashley Walters & Noel Clarke now at LFCC in July

Due to a change in filming commitments on the new series of Bulletproof Ashley Waters and Noel Clarke are now unable to join us for London Comic Con Spring - however we have arranged for them to now both appear at London Film & Comic Con in July - Saturday only.

Refunds on photo shoots for Spring will be actioned asap.

Hey! Aw that’s a shame but can’t be helped. I was only meeting these two guests at LFCC spring, so can I get a refund on my entry ticket too? Or can you only get a refund on photo shoots?

11 minutes ago, Lou BTTF said:

Hey! Aw that’s a shame but can’t be helped. I was only meeting these two guests at LFCC spring, so can I get a refund on my entry ticket too? Or can you only get a refund on photo shoots?

If you already bought tickets for the photo shoots those will be refunded automatically, but entry tickets aren't refundable. You buy a entry ticket for the event and not specific guests and therefor entry tickets won't be refunded.

1 minute ago, Disneymaniacus said:

If you already bought tickets for the photo shoots those will be refunded automatically, but entry tickets aren't refundable. You buy a entry ticket for the event and not specific guests and therefor entry tickets won't be refunded.

That’s what I thought, thank you for clarifying :)