24 guests..

Just watched yesterday evening another diffusion of 24 season 2 on a french channel and was wondering why there are so few guests from 24 at the UK conventions for the moment ?? ;)

...it is pretty odd, considering the success of the show on these (British) shores.

Even a single guest from the show would do, considering how well received Penny Johnson was at C5.

GO DONNIE!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.was wondering why there are so few guests from 24 at the UK conventions for the moment ?? ;)

There was actually a 24 convention last month in Manchester, but it had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales :angel::angel:

.was wondering why there are so few guests from 24 at the UK conventions for the moment ?? :lol:

There was actually a 24 convention last month in Manchester, but it had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales :P:P

ah nuts!

Why do I always learn of these shows after they've already happened!?

...or didn't happen, in this case. :P

I'm surprised about the poor ticket sales, though. :P

How was the standard of guests - were there any good names, or was it a case of Fat Security Guard seen in season 2, Woman on Train number 17 from season 1? ;)

The guests were Carlos Bernard, Penny Johnson and DB Woodside (plus another guest from Buffy). So the line-up was very interesting. I could not attend it because I can only do one or two conventions per year in the UK but otherwise I would have been very interested in that convention !

I could not attend it because I can only do one or two conventions per year in the UK

...don't be modest, moneybags! lol!

:D;):D

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THIS THREAD DOING ON PAGE 2!?

Edited by porkfat

The guests were Carlos Bernard, Penny Johnson and DB Woodside (plus another guest from Buffy). So the line-up was very interesting. I could not attend it because I can only do one or two conventions per year in the UK but otherwise I would have been very interested in that convention !

i was going to that and sadly it was cancelled

No 24 guests tonight  :lol:

:P:(:(:(

REIKOOOOOOOO!

DONNIEEEEEEEE!

where are yooooooou!?

*melodramatically drops down to knees in the pouring rain with fists clenched and held aloft*

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!?

:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want someone from 24 :lol::lol::D

p-l-e-a-s-e?????????????????????????/

KIWI

No 24 guests tonight  :(

:(:(:(:(

REIKOOOOOOOO!

DONNIEEEEEEEE!

where are yooooooou!?

*melodramatically drops down to knees in the pouring rain with fists clenched and held aloft*

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!?

:huh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want someone from 24 ;):angry::angry:

p-l-e-a-s-e?????????????????????????/

KIWI

there, there... I understand your pain.

please SMs, just give us one guest...

:huh:

Well i only really have one thing to say. It starts with a 'D', ends with an 'E', and as 'ONNI' in the middle, can anyone guess? :o

Actually that's a lie, i'd also like to mention James Badge Dale, Sarah Clarke, and Xander Berkeley. Just in passing, as you do...