Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Please could we have a bit more clarity on taking photos at the autograph tables.

According to the FAQ, this should be OK as long as there is no sign advising "no photos" or "no posed photos". At the March event there were no such signs for Tala Ashe or Mark Jackson, but in both cases the stewards refused and just shrugged when I mentioned the lack of signage to this effect. Please note that I am mean a photo during the autograph, not a selfie or anything else likely to delay the queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is as stated in the FAQ. If there is no sign but they tell you no photos, then they probably haven't gotten the sign up yet. These things can change during the day and whatever the crew/guest says goes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There's nothing to clarify. The rules are the rules. It's fairly simple. If there's a sign, don't ask. If there"s no sign feel free to ask but as your example shows (the key word being "should") even that won't necessarily guarantee you can get a pic. It can't be clarified further because as everyone keeps saying it varies event to event, guest to guest, and literally hour to hour.

Edited by Ravogd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

It is as stated in the FAQ. If there is no sign but they tell you no photos, then they probably haven't gotten the sign up yet. These things can change during the day and whatever the crew/guest says goes.

What she said.

The goal is always to allow photos as long as possible. That is why the signs are not up from the beginning. That means unfortunately sometimes there is a slight delay in getting them up. 

 

43 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

There's nothing to clarify. The rules are the rules. It's fairly simple. If there's a sign, don't ask. If there"s no sign feel free to ask but as your example shows (the key word being "should") even that won't necessarily guarantee you can get a pic. It can't be clarified further because as everyone keeps saying it varies event to event, guest to guest, and literally hour to hour.

Perfectly explained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I never got, there was a wrestling guest at LFCC, but had no photoshoots and sign saying "no photos" at table

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrazyHorses said:

One thing I never got, there was a wrestling guest at LFCC, but had no photoshoots and sign saying "no photos" at table

Possibly contractual, or maybe doesn't like doing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×