Party Themes

maggiem

I won't be dressing up Maggie but it will be fun to see what people do.

Sunday night should be fairly easy as it's just a dressing gown over whatever else you want to wear but there are a few different options for the other parties.

Also, for the Saturday fortunately I'm still holding on to my goth days so have quite a few corsets and ye olde ruffled skirts kicking around the house, that could do for the Victorian theme.

Friday i'm slightly stumped. I'm also very aware that what i'm wearing I will also have on at the drinks receptions with the guests and I dont want to look like a pillock :poki:

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

Aww, I don't want you to be left out! I can bring you a mob cap and we can give you some smeared lipstick. Any good? :huh:

Lol, that's ok, I can be the boring friend who sits there refusing to have any fun.  Either that or I can get this for Friday

Childrens Kids Medical Case Kit Set Doctor Nurse Dress Up Role Play Fun Toy Gift

• Like 2

Sadly I was at home in bed with bronchitis, and it was mid-January and below freezing, so despite knowing they were there - the scenes with Sherlock and John in the carriage were filmed by them going round and round Queen Square - I couldn't be! But I was directing all my colleagues using info from Twitter, and they were able to take turns going out to watch. The morgue was in the basement of the Colston Hall, our big music venue, and the street scene where the 221B set was set up was King Street, which runs behind the building Natasha is in in your pic. She shot her husband just outside the Central Library, along from the front of the Cathedral! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

Sadly I was at home in bed with bronchitis, and it was mid-January and below freezing, so despite knowing they were there - the scenes with Sherlock and John in the carriage were filmed by them going round and round Queen Square - I couldn't be! But I was directing all my colleagues using info from Twitter, and they were able to take turns going out to watch. The morgue was in the basement of the Colston Hall, our big music venue, and the street scene where the 221B set was set up was King Street, which runs behind the building Natasha is in in your pic. She shot her husband just outside the Central Library, along from the front of the Cathedral! 

Curse the bronchitis!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2017 at 9:08 PM, Raylenth said:

"Why yes, I am a certified medical professional. I have a note from my Mum that says so"

I'm tempted by these as well https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unisex-Budget-Medical-Scrub-Set/dp/B01KI6K0I2/ref=sr_1_5?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1505851363&sr=1-5&nodeID=1731219031&psd=1&keywords=Doctor&th=1&psc=1

I have used the  official NHS badge template to help me make an ID badge, and bought an NHS lanyard from Amazon. Wear it with civvies and I'm a consultant paediatrician at St. Caedwalla's Hospital.

Still not sure of what to do for the Victorian gothic, though.

• Like 2