Photoshoot times?

I'm guessing Showmasters staff are busy with Sheffield but any idea when the timings will be posted for photoshoots schedule at Glasgow. Need to book my train back home but just realised that Rangers FC are at home nearby on the same day which makes local roads clog up and buses full so might need an earlier train than expected. Hopefully none of the photoshoots i want to book are late afternoon.

I'm guessing Showmasters staff are busy with Sheffield but any idea when the timings will be posted for photoshoots schedule at Glasgow. Need to book my train back home but just realised that Rangers FC are at home nearby on the same day which makes local roads clog up and buses full so might need an earlier train than expected. Hopefully none of the photoshoots i want to book are late afternoon.

It seems with regional shows that there are some after 11 up to lunchtime..then a break for a couple of hours and then another bunch in 3-5pm range. Just look at the sheffield one http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92882 to get an idea. Been like that a number of events.

still no photoshoots timings so as i need to book my train travel home not bothering ordering any shoots. no point wasting money if they are scheduled for late afternoon and i can't do them.

Sean is at 5pm and only has one on Sat, hoping a morning one will be added too.