Costumes!

Mighty Mo

I've just popped in for the sole purpose of embarassing meself and Nickwise by posting these pictures from c5 :P:lol: Best be quick, I'm missing corrie!

I turned this into a composite.

holdfrodo.jpg

And another.

nec_004.jpg

I need more photos with me Sam! Bring on C6 or LFACC2 or something.

Can I add a pic of me as Fellowship Frodo just to prove that I don't always look as bad as in the previous pics (Well it aint easy going all way to Mt doom)

deadmarshessmall.jpgwttf.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, they're fantastic! I love the fellowships shots!! One day I must rent you out (when I have vastly improved my Sam costume) for some proper on-site photo shots! Like, somewhere out in the wilds of England, two hobbits wandering round scaring the National Ramblers!

I also have an Arwen if you want to go all stabbed-by-morgul-blade....

I will get a copy of my Sam and Frodo pic for you, but having no scanner I will have to bring it to C6. There is no way I am missing out on more furry-footed madness!!!

Has anyone got a pony called Bill that I could borrow? :D:D:D

I have several costumes to make and not just LotR costumes.

For another convention in October and for some point of C6 I'm making

Eowyn (with a difference)

Galadriel (with a difference)

and I really want to make Faramir at some point.

I have a couple of costumes that aren't LotR

One is Callisto from Xena for C6, Mystique and Dark Phoenix for LFACC2 and a secret one that I may be wearing for C6 but you'll have to wait till C6 or C7 to see it

Here you are Nickwise - your hobbit picture :) It's a great shot of your bloodied finger baby frodo! It really grossed my sister out when she saw it (wimp!).

hobbitlove.JPG

I think I'm making a Merry costume for C6 or LFACC2, but right now I've got others to do so I haven't really been thinking about it much... Except for Nickwise's and myself secret project, which I think I shall name project 'Eeeewwwwww'. Not so much a costume their though, just me and her being silly. ;)

Awww, they're fantastic! I love the fellowships shots!! One day I must rent you out (when I have vastly improved my Sam costume) for some proper on-site photo shots! Like, somewhere out in the wilds of England, two hobbits wandering round scaring the National Ramblers!

I will get a copy of my Sam and Frodo pic for you, but having no scanner I will have to bring it to C6. There is no way I am missing out on more furry-footed madness!!!

Has anyone got a pony called Bill that I could borrow? :huh::lol::lol:

Improve your Sam costume?! :lol: You wanna tell me how? It's perfect!!!! :lol:

I is defo up for a location photo shoot! :lol: Ah, hobbits playing in the Shire ;) We've got summer time weather as well :lol:

Ooo, wouldn't it be cool to find a corn field to do some Farmer Maggots stuff from Fellowship (did I get his name right?)

Neato! I remember you Baby Frodo, you were stood near us on The Saturday around the time of the comp! I loved your costume!

;) Thanks! I personally thought that, of all the Frodos, my costume was the weakest. Appart from the wig *thank you Lara :lol: *

Next time you must come and say Hi! :huh:

Here you are Nickwise - your hobbit picture :) It's a great shot of your bloodied finger baby frodo! It really grossed my sister out when she saw it (wimp!).

hobbitlove.JPG

I think I'm making a Merry costume for C6 or LFACC2, but right now I've got others to do so I haven't really been thinking about it much... Except for Nickwise's and myself secret project, which I think I shall name project 'Eeeewwwwww'. Not so much a costume their though, just me and her being silly. ;)

That is a cool picture (other than my face :lol: ). I do remember that as well. I just held Nickwise without thinking (Sam!). I was scarred I'd got red paint all over her. Sorry if I did :lol::lol: Ah, wanna go back and do it all over again :huh:

Thanks for the pic again, I've saved it!

I think you should do a Merry costume! I want a Merry. A friend of mine has a Pippin costume so we'd have the foursome :lol:

It does seem as if everyone is planning "spoof" (as lara and I call them) costumes this year. But will anything ever be as scary as Pink Samwise...

Can't wait to see what everyone's got up there sleves. *Wonder what everyone will make of Lara and my spoof outfit this year* :lol:

Has anyone got a pony called Bill that I could borrow? :D  :D  :D

Improve your Sam costume?! :o You wanna tell me how? It's perfect!!!! :D

I is defo up for a location photo shoot! :lol: Ah, hobbits playing in the Shire :wub: We've got summer time weather as well :D

Ooo, wouldn't it be cool to find a corn field to do some Farmer Maggots stuff from Fellowship (did I get his name right?)

:D I do have to change a few things, just to get it more accurate... (after seeing how stunningly accurate the colours are on your fellowship outfit I am ashamed!!!)

I know a few cornfields scattered around which would be cool, but I think the best ever place to go would be Ampthill park, a huge place full of fields, foresty bits, bramble hedges, hills, more forest, a lake....little houses with round doors....oh no wait...not the houses.

*I shall have a good think* (you do know I am beginning to get serious about this photo shoot thing....hehehehe....) If we shoot the Farmer Maggot's crop thing, does that mean I have to push you all off a cliff?? hehehehehehehe :wub:

You didn't get red paint on me, and I wouldn't worry, I got so much fake blood off my own wounds on my silly droopy sleeves that it just adds to the effect!

Pink Sam was a great endeavour!! I desperately tried to get my friend to be a 'camp Aragorn' with pink fluffy ranger outfit and a toy sword but he moved to Wales....maybe it was a hint...

I think you should do a Merry costume! I want a Merry. A friend of mine has a Pippin costume so we'd have the foursome

Yay! Hobbit attack! I've got the buttons for a Merry Waistcoat, but I'm hoping that most of a merry costume could just be bought from charity shops. By the time C6 comes round I can't see me having much time to spend on (very evil) fancy elven dresses or anything, so just having a yellow waistcoat to make would be a nice relaxing change! ...But really we all know that I'm just after the hairy feet :P

I desperately tried to get my friend to be a 'camp Aragorn' with pink fluffy ranger outfit and a toy sword but he moved to Wales....maybe it was a hint...

Or maybe it's just because he's Jim. From what I can tell of him, he wouldn't have remembered anything about nominating himself to be camp aragorn. Maybe it's time to remind him! You get the ranger, I'll get the rainbow fleece jacket made! :P

Pfft - Naurarwen! You're not flabby at all! If you're flabby then I'm about to die from obcesity. *prods belly*

baby frodo and nickwise, i saw you two there! if you saw a random band of hobbits walking around, i was one of them - i was pippin :lol: (you probably don't remember... i'll have to get some pics up soon! *damns scanner for not working in the slightest*

baby frodo and nickwise, i saw you two there! if you saw a random band of hobbits walking around, i was one of them - i was pippin ;) (you probably don't remember... i'll have to get some pics up soon! *damns scanner for not working in the slightest*

I do remember a couple of bands of hobbits, there were quite a few, and I am jealous of all those hobbits who had more hobbits with them, because technically I was a lone Sam most of the time surrounded by beautiful elves and humans!!!

I kinda pounced on babyFrodo and claimed her as my Frodo....so anyone else...BEWARE!!! Or I'll have you longshanks!

well, of course, she can have as many Sams as she wants, I'm not that possessive!

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

no, love you all *hugs forum* :P;)

Has anyone got a pony called Bill that I could borrow? :D  :D  :D

Improve your Sam costume?! :o You wanna tell me how? It's perfect!!!! :D

I is defo up for a location photo shoot! :lol: Ah, hobbits playing in the Shire :o We've got summer time weather as well :D

:D I do have to change a few things, just to get it more accurate... (after seeing how stunningly accurate the colours are on your fellowship outfit I am ashamed!!!)

I know a few cornfields scattered around which would be cool, but I think the best ever place to go would be Ampthill park, a huge place full of fields, foresty bits, bramble hedges, hills, more forest, a lake....little houses with round doors....oh no wait...not the houses.

*I shall have a good think* (you do know I am beginning to get serious about this photo shoot thing....hehehehe....) If we shoot the Farmer Maggot's crop thing, does that mean I have to push you all off a cliff?? hehehehehehehe :o

You didn't get red paint on me, and I wouldn't worry, I got so much fake blood off my own wounds on my silly droopy sleeves that it just adds to the effect!

Pink Sam was a great endeavour!! I desperately tried to get my friend to be a 'camp Aragorn' with pink fluffy ranger outfit and a toy sword but he moved to Wales....maybe it was a hint...

Ampthill park? Hmm *starts planing how to get there* Am liking the sound of the lake :lol: Don't worry I wouldn't make you wade in it and drown y'self trying to stop me going to mordor alone :P:wub:

Elves!!! We might see elves! y' know passing though to get to the Grey Havens. Probably best not to bank on that though

:o

We so need to do this!

And Dudley Castle would be a good place to get some Frodo tries to give ring to nazgul-Sam stops Frodo-Frodo attacks Sam-Sam makes heart warming speech pictures. *comtemplates abducting Nickwise* hehehe, sorry! :P:o:o:o

Oh and you *really* don't need to inprove your costume! I might have to add the sausages from my costume to your backpack, though :o I can't bare to waste food.

OMG. "Camp Aragorn" is worse that what we were planing! Lara and I saw a long green coat, very close to Aragorns, except for the peace signs and raibows that decorated it. We tryed to get her husband to be "Hippy Aragorn". He wasn't keen

baby frodo and nickwise, i saw you two there! if you saw a random band of hobbits walking around, i was one of them - i was pippin :lol: (you probably don't remember... i'll have to get some pics up soon! *damns scanner for not working in the slightest*

I saw two groups of hobbits! Were you with a Gandalf and a Galadrial? If not you were with the other group. Either way I thought everyone had good costumes :P

babyFrodo I bought my corset material for Eowyn *winks* I'm happy. Just need to find a trim

Lol! Fantastic. *laughs* This is gunna be good. I think you'll need some accessories though. Hmm, I've have to email you. Can't be giving the game away here :lol::P

Has anyone got a pony called Bill that I could borrow? :P  :P  :P

Improve your Sam costume?! :o You wanna tell me how? It's perfect!!!! :o

I is defo up for a location photo shoot! ;) Ah, hobbits playing in the Shire :lol: We've got summer time weather as well ;)

;) I do have to change a few things, just to get it more accurate... (after seeing how stunningly accurate the colours are on your fellowship outfit I am ashamed!!!)

*I shall have a good think* (you do know I am beginning to get serious about this photo shoot thing....hehehehe....) If we shoot the Farmer Maggot's crop thing, does that mean I have to push you all off a cliff?? hehehehehehehe :lol:

Ampthill park? Hmm *starts planing how to get there* Am liking the sound of the lake :D Don't worry I wouldn't make you wade in it and drown y'self trying to stop me going to mordor alone :P:P

Elves!!! We might see elves! y' know passing though to get to the Grey Havens. Probably best not to bank on that though

:(

We so need to do this!

And Dudley Castle would be a good place to get some Frodo tries to give ring to nazgul-Sam stops Frodo-Frodo attacks Sam-Sam makes heart warming speech pictures. *comtemplates abducting Nickwise* hehehe, sorry! :D:o:lol::lol:

Oh and you *really* don't need to inprove your costume! I might have to add the sausages from my costume to your backpack, though :lol: I can't bare to waste food.

OMG. "Camp Aragorn" is worse that what we were planing! Lara and I saw a long green coat, very close to Aragorns, except for the peace signs and raibows that decorated it. We tryed to get her husband to be "Hippy Aragorn". He wasn't keen

Awww, I would gladly wade in the Ampthill lake to stop you going to Mordor....but there's a sign saying 'No swimming' and I could walk round the other side and wait until you get there....and stand there with my arms folded...

We might see elves!!! *gets out phone directory of friends who have elf costumes...*a-hem* one or two...

*also looks up Dudley castle* does this mean getting almost stabbed again? that was fun!!!!

You are welcome to abduct me! I am giving up my job within the month so should be free nearly all summer to do random photoshoots!!!

What general area do you live in? Then I shall get out map of England to find suitable locations for larking about in hairy feet.

Sausages! that would be great!! Just the lifelike ones though, not the ones with the faces? they were cool ;);)

We have to go somewhere where there are a lot of rocks to scramble about on....and find a nice lake I can wade through...one that hasn't got a lovely skin of green Bedford slime...

Camp Aragorn and Hippy Aragorn would have been great friends! We could have photos of them hugging the trees in Mirkwood... :D:P

Ooo goodie :wub: Elf friends are more than welcome! :D

I is from Birmingham (not much by the way of inspireing country side round here) but I'm more than happy to travel round a bit. New Street is quite good for getting ya where you want to be. Not so good at doing that whole trains arriving on time thing, though :D Where abouts is good for you?

My jobs a monday - friday affair so I'll be available near enough any weekend! Frodo lives, and he's a dental technition! :P

Oh yeah, doing the Frodo attacks Sam scene is a must! Middleton Hall didn't quite have the atmosphere. It was very close though! :D Wonder if we can do it without laughing this time? Probably not :wub:

Aw thanks for offering to go wading after me :wub: I know how scarred Sam is of water. Better not tread no that one piece of glass thats at the bottom.

LOL! I'm surprized you remembered the daft face sauages I had. Of course I'll be giving you the "real" ones. There the offical licenced lotr replica sauages! Or not.

Heehe *hugs*