Costumes!

Mighty Mo

Oh wow...I love the gunshot-wound like thingy! That's fantastic...it looks....painful!!!

The boot polish was like....'arghhhh! I have little money left and need something simple...oooh...brown and black....boot polish, can't be harmful, right? hehehehe, it doesn't do you any harm but it doesn't half stick around for ages!!

I am in utter respect of you going to the gym, you can't even get me going for a brisk walk, but that must change. I need excersise. chocolate and no excersise = stupid fat hobbit....but then, It doesn't matter right if I look more Samish?

Messing about with puppets! It's the best thing ever! and making silly voices to go with them....ok...so I don't own a proper puppet, but socks and things do just fine..... :P

New Frodo jacket? and what, my dear, is wrong with the old one? tut tut. I won't argue....creative genius must be allowed to happen!

(is also halfway into making trousers and jacket now. I'm also planning to get a new shirt to completely ruin just for some scrabbling around Mordor shots)

I shall have to start looking round for some good places, and watch the film(S) again for the best shots to re-create....so much to plan! oh fun!!! :D:D:D:wub:

Yay, that worked! :D I get to read the posts now!

My dad uses a puppet in his act. I only just thought of that. Dad's a magician (a very good one B) ) and he has "Trix" the dog to help him in childrens shows. It normally steals the show! He's a silent dog, though. No silly voices here other than my dad's. Haha.

Soz, getting off topic here. :P But speaking of putting of putting on silly voices, I still can't stop speaking in my "Sam" voice! Lara keeps shouting at me that I'm not Sam anymore :P

I'd like to go to your phamasist, you get a show whilst you wait for your percription B) Unless, that is that you're working in the lab' bit, playing with the chemica..*a penny drops*.. :P Heehee just playing with ya!

I shall have to send the weekend watching LotR looking for some good scenes as well. That's a good plan. Might watch all free back. Oh how we must suffer for our art. I'll email all my ideas :wub: I'm trying to get a couple of walking sticks for the start of the journey bit, just in case we need them. Ooo yes, B'ham markets have over sized grapes and apples! I'm gunna get some and we'll look proper hobbit sized! Typical hobbit, I'm already planning what food I'm gunna take! I haven't made my jacket, but I know what I'm gunna be eating :D

The great thing about Sam's outfit is his cape - at the start of the fellowship is similar to the elven capes, same colourish but tied at the end with a bow so you can get away with using the same cape. Is it just me or does Sam change from a brown suit (fotr) to a grey(tt) one? That drove me round the twist while I were making me costume.

Aw sorry to go on. I is just happy and excited B)

Lol! on the pharmacy visit! You would get a show....with socks etc...and people find it most....amusing... as for playing with the chemicals...they won't let me near them.....unfortunately I won't get round to finishing my course of anti-hep injections, so aren't allowed to treat diabetes patients either..... :D

I have bought a broom handle for the FOTR walking stick! I get them from my other job, and will gladly buy one for you!!!

Your dad's a magician, thats so cool!!! :D:D

Sarowyn will tell you that I have been terrible with the Sam accent....nearly all the time...and get this, someone came in for a prescription by the name of 'Gardiner' and I shouted it out in a VERY samwise voice and went bright red... ;):P

Love the idea of the market oversized stuff!!! brilliant!!! :D

I have been studying the Sam's suits and preparing costumes for all three films....

I have plenty of stuff to chat to you about and will get round to checking e-mail at some point in the near future, but have to dash off as grandparents have come over!!!

*huggles* :wub:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to start mine! I've got the underneath material!

I'm making one of Arwen's dresses...:P

I don't suppose nyone knows where you can get decent looking elf ears??? :huh:

I get decent elf ears from a costume shop near me. Latex ones cost around £10, but I'm sure you can get just as good plastic versions from e-Bay. ;)

*Loves this* Its fantastic!!!!!!

You poor old Mr Frodo, I turn my back for one second and you get yourself in a whole heap of trouble. Silly Bagginses. *shakes head*

tut tut tut.

Great photos though!!!

Oh, Sam! *wince, sob* Please come *sniff* I need you to, first, steal anything I have that's of any value *cries* then run off and watch for a bit. Wait for things to get a bit worse for me and then come and save me.

Please, Sam. *waits*

Steal everything of worth? hmmm....are you sure? Ok...oooh, nice shiny ring...David Dickenson said that'd be worth sommet...oooh...I found a cool Rolex watch in your pocket, you don't mind if I nab that, do you?

*Runs off and watches as orcs move in*

hehehehehe, this is fun, I'll cook some Roast Chicken while Mr Frodo's situation is getting worse....

*Runs back, gets hit on head with rock by Gollum, stabs a few orcs, picks up Mr Frodo (or babyFrodo, depending :D ) and climbs very tall mountain.*

*Realises it's too hot inside volcano and leaves Frodo to go and join the elves in Elrond's swimming pool party.* :o:o

Didn't mean that. Sam can't swim. :D

Hey Howdy

I need some help with next costume, I know c6 is ages in october, but last time i didn't put any effort in...

So merry's rohan armour, is it metal or leather, coz i've heard both

Thank you

Love and Hobbits

xxx

Thanking you kindleyxxx

I was just gonna buy a leather jacket and chop it and buy some fabric glue n paint and sort of do it like that, i've got a sword allready and was gonna make the shield boss and the helmet out of paper mache and the round bit of the sheild out of a carbord box

lol.

love and hobbits

xxx

sorry this is slightly off-topic, but ****babyFrodo**** my e-mail is playing up again and trying to hi-jack my computer, so if you have sent anything it might have been chewed up by the silly hotmail staff... :angry:

Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I have managed to send a couple of e-mails to people, despite having a few failed.

I have bought a broom handle for the FOTR walking stick! I get them from my other job, and will gladly buy one for you!!!

Ooo, would you mind? That'd be great! I can settle up with ya when we do the photos. Thanks *hugs* B):P

Sarowyn will tell you that I have been terrible with the Sam accent....nearly all the time...and get this, someone came in for a prescription by the name of 'Gardiner' and I shouted it out in a VERY samwise voice and went bright red...

Completely their fault for having a name like Gardiner!!! No need to be embarassed at all! LOL, that's too funny. You should've carried on doing the voice then they might have thought it was your real accent :P

Reminds me of when "Mr Horsey" phoned for a pizza (in my perfect pizza days). Poor Lara had to take the call whilst we were all neighing in the background and helpfully suggested asking him if he wants some sugar lumps or carrots with that? Aw, it was a quite day...can't blame us for needing some amusement...

Love the idea of the market oversized stuff!!! brilliant!!! :wub:

I have been studying the Sam's suits and preparing costumes for all three films....

I have plenty of stuff to chat to you about and will get round to checking e-mail at some point in the near future, but have to dash off as grandparents have come over!!!

*huggles*

Oooh, I really want to be as good as you for the pics. Need to improve Frodo costume! I didn't get round to watching any of tlotr films over the weekend. Was at Kenilworth castle taking pictures of my tomb raiding friend. Why do you never have as much time as you think? :wub: I do have lots of ideas though, but sometimes it's good to refresh your memory. *wonders where we could find some rocks to climb and whether or not you'd mind sinking to your waist in some pebbles whilst I throw my cape over us*

Hmm, probably won't be able to do that :P:D:P Unless...*thinks*... we find a ball park...*bright colours, screaming kids*...No, no, that won't work...sorry :P

And just cuz I can't resist mentioning it - my "Orc Armor Frodo" costume is going very well :D

sorry this is slightly off-topic, but ****babyFrodo**** my e-mail is playing up again and trying to hi-jack my computer, so if you have sent anything it might have been chewed up by the silly hotmail staff... :P

Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I have managed to send a couple of e-mails to people, despite having a few failed.

No probs. I've not sent anything yet. I suffer from being really slow at typing, I'm afraid. Which is the main reason I won't look at msn, there's just no way I'd keep up.

I feel bad when I can't get back to the forums for a day or two...

:wub:

I have bought a broom handle for the FOTR walking stick! I get them from my other <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A>, and will gladly buy one for you!!!

Ooo, would you mind? That'd be great! I can settle up with ya when we do the photos. Thanks *hugs* B):wub:

Completely their fault for having a name like Gardiner!!! No need to be embarassed at all! LOL, that's too funny. You should've carried on doing the voice then they might have thought it was your real accent :P

Reminds me of when "Mr Horsey" phoned for a pizza (in my perfect pizza days). Poor Lara had to take the call whilst we were all neighing in the background and helpfully suggested asking him if he wants some sugar lumps or carrots with that? Aw, it was a quite day...can't blame us for needing some amusement...

Oooh, I really want to be as good as you for the pics. Need to improve Frodo costume! I didn't get round to watching any of tlotr films over the weekend. Was at Kenilworth castle taking pictures of my tomb raiding friend. Why do you never have as much time as you think? :huh: I do have lots of ideas though, but sometimes it's good to refresh your memory. *wonders where we could find some rocks to climb and whether or not you'd mind sinking to your waist in some pebbles whilst I throw my cape over us*

Hmm, probably won't be able to do that :P:D:lol: Unless...*thinks*... we find a ball park...*bright colours, screaming kids*...No, no, that won't work...sorry :P

And just cuz I can't resist mentioning it - my "Orc Armor Frodo" costume is going very well :D

ARGGHH!!! Firstly, orc armour Frodo?? hehehe...I hadn't even thought of that! But I can certainly whip up something substantial as I will be seeing my dad this wednesday (he was responsible for making all my weapons, and providing me with leather etc....) Actually, I was going to see him to make armour for another costume!!! LOL!!!

But we must have that! :D:wub:

Don't worry at all about rushing to e-mail me, like I said, I have to do some top-hotmail-butt-kicking to get the thing to work!!! I personally dislike MSN too, so I am so relieved you don't have it because I could guarantee it would be a few months between each time I got on it to talk!!

I will gladly get you a broom handle, I figured I will age them, and do all sorts of weird wood-gnarling things to them to make them look less....polished...YOU SHALL NOT NEED TO PAY FOR YOURS! it shall be a present, and I have no intention of taking money off you!!! :D

I did just that in the case of Mr Gardiner, I said 'what the address please?' in my Sam accent, he had no inkling but my co-workers didn't seem to understand!!!!

Mr Horsey?? LOL!!!! Poor dear....well, the names we have to call out (mostly unpronoucable) and then get customers looking grumpily at us for saying it wrong, like 'Mrs Bucket'....there is one guy who's a regular who has a name with every letter in the alphabet minus the vowels...

:lol: I didn't get round to watching the films either. I only own FOTR anyway...but I did make a list of some good FOTR shots we can recreate!! :D

I don't mind sinking in pebbles, we could find a landfill site....dig a hole... :D hehehehe, might be fun! So long as no tractors run me over...being cunningly rock shaped!!!

I bought a map of England today to look out for some good locations. I lack decent travel, so will be looking for somewhere public transport and a bit of hiking will get me...

Kenilworth castle photo's sound great!!! hehehehe, *must buy plenty of film for coming July* :D:wub::D

My orc armor frodo has taken up most of my free time since c5! But it's finally taking shape and hopefully will look quite good. It's the second outfit I've made with out any help (the other being pink sam) so I'm pleased with this :D Btw Sam still carries his pots and pans on his his armor. They dangle off his belt. I thought that was so funny when I saw the film!

I remember your weapons!!! (I still reget no making off with sting while I had the chance :D ). Didn't your dad make your Legolas bow as well? That was incredable! You could make a fortune selling them on ebay!

Thank you so much for the walking stick *hugs* :wub: That'll really finish off my fellowship frodo look!!!! You will have to let me buy you a drink though. Or chocolate. Or both! :D

Please tell me Mr Gardiner isn't a regular customer, who comes in two or three times a week and now you have to keep up the Sam voice so he doesn't get suspicous :D The worst customer name I've ever had to call out was... I can't write it here but it began with "W" ended with "lin" and had another 3 letters inbetween them!

Oh, something strange happened to me today. I was walking home from work and a people carrier was driving towards me. They bibbed the horn to get me attention, then started waving at me when I looked, and the driver shouted out "Frodo". Soz,that was random,but I *needed* to tell someone that!

I'm the same when it comes to travel. Hobbits just don't drive. But they'll be loads of places we can get to by bus or train. Or by Bill the pony! We can scare more people this way, anyhoo!

Kenilworth was no good for hobbits, so we can rule that out, btw. Too orange, we need grey castles.It had a rome look about it so was excellent for Lara! And we (pippin) took 72 pictures!!!!!!!! :D

You poor old Mr Frodo, I turn my back for one second and you get yourself in a whole heap of trouble. Silly Bagginses. *shakes head*

tut tut tut.

Great photos though!!!

Oh, Sam! *wince, sob* Please come *sniff* I need you to, first, steal anything I have that's of any value *cries* then run off and watch for a bit. Wait for things to get a bit worse for me and then come and save me.

Please, Sam. *waits*

Steal everything of worth? hmmm....are you sure? Ok...oooh, nice shiny ring...David Dickenson said that'd be worth sommet...oooh...I found a cool Rolex watch in your pocket, you don't mind if I nab that, do you?

hehehehehe, this is fun, I'll cook some Roast Chicken while Mr Frodo's situation is getting worse....

*Runs back, gets hit on head with rock by Gollum, stabs a few orcs, picks up Mr Frodo (or babyFrodo, depending :D ) and climbs very tall mountain.*

*Realises it's too hot inside volcano and leaves Frodo to go and join the elves in Elrond's swimming pool party.* :D:D

Didn't mean that. Sam can't swim. :rolleyes:

*Browses through a copy of "model and collectors mart", may issue* Ahem, you have a watch, Mr Sam! I dunno...moan, moan...taking advantage like that...moan, winge...

*sniff* Chicken? Mmm, that's got to be almost done. Er, SAM! :D Please take my jacket also! And you never know when you'll need a spare elven cape!

*gets caught by orcs and saved by Sam [hugs nickwise]. Goes very mad and very tired, very quickly. Finds self clinging for dear life off ledge with only fire and lava below*

What shall I do? Follow the ring or go back to the Shire? Ring, Shire, ring... I want to go home. Okay Sam, I'm ready to reach! Sam?! Oh, Saam!

*realises no one is coming and struggles up to safety unaided*

*perk* Elf pool party?! B)

My orc armor frodo has taken up most of my free time since c5! But it's finally taking shape and hopefully will look quite good. It's the second outfit I've made with out any help (the other being pink sam) so I'm pleased with this :D Btw Sam still carries his pots and pans on his his armor. They dangle off his belt. I thought that was so funny when I saw the film!

I remember your weapons!!! (I still reget no making off with sting while I had the chance :rolleyes: ). Didn't your dad make your Legolas bow as well? That was incredable! You could make a fortune selling them on ebay!

Thank you so much for the walking stick *hugs* :D That'll really finish off my fellowship frodo look!!!! You will have to let me buy you a drink though. Or chocolate. Or both! :D

Please tell me Mr Gardiner isn't a regular customer, who comes in two or three times a week and now you have to keep up the Sam voice so he doesn't get suspicous :D The worst customer name I've ever had to call out was... I can't write it here but it began with "W" ended with "lin" and had another 3 letters inbetween them!

Oh, something strange happened to me today. I was walking home from work and a people carrier was driving towards me. They bibbed the horn to get me attention, then started waving at me when I looked, and the driver shouted out "Frodo". Soz,that was random,but I *needed* to tell someone that!

I'm the same when it comes to <A TITLE="Click for more information about travel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||travel|AA1VDw">travel</A>. Hobbits just don't drive. But they'll be loads of places we can get to by bus or train. Or by Bill the pony! We can scare more people this way, anyhoo!

Kenilworth was no good for hobbits, so we can rule that out, btw. Too orange, we need grey castles.It had a rome look about it so was excellent for Lara! And we (pippin) took 72 pictures!!!!!!!! :o

I'm sure your orc armor will look fantastic!!.....I have just a few hours ago ruined a good shirt to wear to Mordor....out came the boot polish, fake blood, top-soil and the likes....

I will do my utmost to get together a good orc armor Sam with pots and pans (have plenty of those) :D

I was having a look at my new map and looking for all the big green patches....and thinking....

Sherwood Forest, Elveden...Thetford....Warwick...Ampthill....oh lord, I can't drive but getting to Nottingham is easy hence Sherwood...but other than that I have few ideas...Even Derbyshire and Matlock for the great cliff side and hill-top views....

Yeah my dad made my bow, my white knives, Sting and Herugrim (when he was Theoden) but I hasten to add I did all the varnishing, painting, gold leafing, metal etching, engraving and general tidying up...hehehehe B)

Someone shouted Frodo at you?? How lucky!!! They must have seen you :D:D Or like me, photographers take pictures of 'hobbit at traffic lights in London' and laugh when I turn round to see where the flash come from...

I remember going home on the third day of c5 and shouting at a bunch of people 'MR FRODO!!!!!!' at the top of my voice with my furry feet on the dashboard....glad my dad was doing more than 20 mph....

Bill the pony....yay!!! best way to travel... :D

I will keep up my search for good places, have a good bash at orcish costume and hopefully have some clue of where I am going from here shortly.... :D:D

Hey! I think all of us going in costume should meet up for photos at C6! We'll probably all see each othe anyway, but it would be cool to get some pics of us all!

Cheers Nickwise, I'll have a look on ebay!

Ilovemerry- who did you go as last time?

Edited by Lady of The Realm

I went as a suitably unflimed hobbit wrapped in a big ol' red blankett

i was busy making my cloak n stuff, n then i had to go to work, and when i got i painted my shoes, so i just wrapped a blanket round me instead of finishing it off, i had short trews and a waistcoat though...

*grins* hey guys! I figured this would be the best place to post a few piccies I had just come off my film from C5 of certain people (babyfrodo, nickwise - I mean you) in lotr costume...

First, I couldn't hide this one behind a link because it's just too adorable!

awwww.JPG

The rest though, I shan't terrorise people with. I just love that shot of Nickwise. :P

Frodo and Sam 1 - Frodo trying to kill Sam there...

Frodo and Sam 2 - Frodo STILL trying to kill Sam and now looking like he's enjoying it too :P

'I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things...' - I'm digging the perplexed MK shopper in the background here. He came out for a pint of milk and what does he get? Hobbits. Honestly.

Now all I wanna do is show off a real cool shot of my dernhelm costume I took when I got home from C5, and add that this real unflattering shot of me proves beyond all doubt that I am a dwarf. One day I will do a Gimli costume for sure! Just gotta figure out how to grow a beard... :unsure:

*a-hem* who's that adorable bunny girl, there??

LOL!!! you meany...no not chilli....meany..I love the photos!!!!!!! Despite now being subject to ridicule, I know I said you could post it :D:P:lol: *HUGGLES SAROWYN*

and your dwarf photo!!! I'm so getting you a pipe one day....you need a pipe and I need to stop frolicking...

Love the 'Frodo still trying to kill Sam but now enjoying it...' hehehe, it was the shot we couldn't keep a straight face....

Thumbs up on the dernhelm, I know how fantastic the whole thing is!!!

*ILoveMerry* you weren't *cough* Caz's friend?? If you were, which I am almost sure you could be with the big red blanket, then you would know the delights of wandering round with us bunch of maniacs....am I right? Or am I completely off-key here?

*Glomps Sarowyn again for lovely flattering gorgeous pics of me....* *cough* :lol::wub:

tut tut tut.

Great photos though!!!

Please, Sam. *waits*

*Realises it's too hot inside volcano and leaves Frodo to go and join the elves in Elrond's swimming pool party.* :D:D

Didn't mean that. Sam can't swim. :unsure:

*Browses through a copy of "model and collectors mart", may issue* Ahem, you have a watch, Mr Sam! I dunno...moan, moan...taking advantage like that...moan, winge...

*sniff* Chicken? Mmm, that's got to be almost done. Er, SAM! :unsure: Please take my jacket also! And you never know when you'll need a spare elven cape!

*gets caught by orcs and saved by Sam [hugs nickwise]. Goes very mad and very tired, very quickly. Finds self clinging for dear life off ledge with only fire and lava below*

What shall I do? Follow the ring or go back to the Shire? Ring, Shire, ring... I want to go home. Okay Sam, I'm ready to reach! Sam?! Oh, Saam!

*realises no one is coming and struggles up to safety unaided*

*perk* Elf pool party?! :D

May issue Model and Collectors mart...sounds familiar...hmmm....*GOES BRIGHT SCARLET* :D;)

Damn I burned the chicken, you silly Baggins, why do you clamber about on cliff edges? I'm glad I didn't make the effort to cook Duck a l'orange...

*Frodo gets out of Mt Doom unaided, but realises Sam still has his best watch*

*runs back in and demands back his possessions, only to find the chicken is burning, so runs down to bottom of mount Doom for a bucket of water to put out fire....then sees that mountain is erupting and decides he needs more water.*

Sam, meanwhile....

*sits under a tree watching silly elves trying to swim....long flowy sleeves and dresses and cloaks hinder good doggy paddle*

*sips an ice cold pint of ale, and awaits Frodo's return*

Frodo staggers up to pool party...Fade to black.

Fade in again....

Arwen and Aragorn are getting married, Gandalf is on a cruise in the med with Saruman, treebeard is in the Green Dragon with Merry and Pippin drinking, Gimli and Legolas have gone on a skiing holiday and Frodo and Sam are somewhere climbing rocks doing photoshoots for their costumes...all in the name of a new Hobbit Catalogue.

*PS, I don't think Frodo got his Rolex back....* :P:D:D

I'm sure your orc armor will look fantastic!!.....I have just a few hours ago ruined a good shirt to wear to Mordor....out came the boot polish, fake blood, top-soil and the likes....

I will do my utmost to get together a good orc armor Sam with pots and pans (have plenty of those) :P

I was having a look at my new map and looking for all the big green patches....and thinking....

Sherwood Forest, Elveden...Thetford....Warwick...Ampthill....oh lord, I can't drive but getting to Nottingham is easy hence Sherwood...but other than that I have few ideas...Even Derbyshire and Matlock for the great cliff side and hill-top views....

Yeah my dad made my bow, my white knives, Sting and Herugrim (when he was Theoden) but I hasten to add I did all the varnishing, painting, gold leafing, metal etching, engraving and general tidying up...hehehehe :lol:

Someone shouted Frodo at you?? How lucky!!! They must have seen you ;):D Or like me, photographers take pictures of 'hobbit at traffic lights in London' and laugh when I turn round to see where the flash come from...

I remember going home on the third day of c5 and shouting at a bunch of people 'MR FRODO!!!!!!' at the top of my voice with my furry feet on the dashboard....glad my dad was doing more than 20 mph....

Bill the pony....yay!!! best way to travel... :P

I will keep up my search for good places, have a good bash at orcish costume and hopefully have some clue of where I am going from here shortly.... ;);)

Oooo Mordor Sam! Great!!! In "the end of all things scene" Frodo and Sam end up in a really ace pose (Frodo holds Sam this time - it's so sweet [in a we're covered in dirt, blood and are about to die, kind of way]) We've gotta do that shot. I'll do some sketchs we can work from.

LOL on the boot polish. You definatley win first place for inventiveness!!! Well actually, you won first prize, full stop :P:( Must advise you though- when you come to polish your boots but find that you've ran out of polish due to too many trip to mt doom, don't use foundation or face paints instead. It won't work :P

I've got tuns of ideas for pics, and it sounds like you have as well! This is gunna be so cool. :D Hmm takes note of your ideas for locations. I'm geographyically challenged so I'll have to find out if I can get to them. I've made it to Derbyshire by train before so that I know I can do. Right, will get myself a map this weekend *damn work, wants to do it tomorrow!*

Oh, am very much liking the sound of cliff sides *thumbs up* Generally anywhere green and or grey we'll be able to make use of.

Don't worry I'm not expecting you to make orc armor in a month! (Although don't let me talk you out of it) Orc armor frodo and sam would make a good par at at con... :lol:

Am I missing Big Brother? Dunno the time, I've lost my watch. No I *really* have! Urk - did I just con fess to watching...oh no,no,no,no, no.

Ur apparently I will miss...erm...some very cool british comedy...on uk gold (yeah, that'll do) unless I get off line now. I'll be back to post post some more responces in a bit *thinking of sarowyn's pictures here :D:P:D:P:D .

Catch ya later

Oooo Mordor Sam! Great!!! In "the end of all things scene" Frodo and Sam end up in a really ace pose (Frodo holds Sam this time - it's so sweet [in a we're covered in dirt, blood and are about to die, kind of way]) We've gotta do that shot. I'll do some sketchs we can work from.

LOL on the boot polish. You definatley win first place for inventiveness!!! Well actually, you won first prize, full stop :huh::firedevil: Must advise you though- when you come to polish your boots but find that you've ran out of polish due to too many trip to mt doom, don't use foundation or face paints instead. It won't work :P

I've got tuns of ideas for pics, and it sounds like you have as well! This is gunna be so cool. ;) Hmm takes note of your ideas for locations. I'm geographyically challenged so I'll have to find out if I can get to them. I've made it to Derbyshire by train before so that I know I can do. Right, will get myself a map this weekend *damn work, wants to do it tomorrow!*

Oh, am very much liking the sound of cliff sides *thumbs up* Generally anywhere green and or grey we'll be able to make use of.

Don't worry I'm not expecting you to make orc armor in a month! (Although don't let me talk you out of it) Orc armor frodo and sam would make a good par at at con... :firedevil:

Am I missing Big Brother? Dunno the time, I've lost my watch. No I *really* have! Urk - did I just con fess to watching...oh no,no,no,no, no.

I have made the basis of my orc helmet, my under tunic and I have all the scraps for the rest now, so i can't be talked out of it anyhows!!! Only i don't think I will have the orc weapon.

I can't wait to do all the ROTK shots, I love getting grubby and covered in blood...hence why I am less likely to be Legolas at these events, so darn prissy...awwww, Frodo holding Sam shot? Sounds cute! :o;)

I have had another idea....how do you find getting to the outskirts of London? I was looking at major transport links and it doesn't seem that difficult by train and that, but I need your opinion. The Chiltern Hills have everything apparently, forests, 'mountains', hills, valleys, fields etc...and there aren't very many villages. I have a photo of a road near a place called 'Skirmett' and it looks so much like the road they hide from the Nazgul under a tree. All narrow and bending and surrounded by trees.

I shan't clean my boots with face paint... :firedevil: my boots tend to be like orc boots anyhow, all flapping and muddy and been worn for 5 years....but I prefer going barefoot anyhows ;):D

I will most certainly have armor within the month, now I have the materials. It won't be as detailed or professional as yours, but I figured, so long as its caked in mud, it'll be good to go :D:D

I best go work on it while I have my morning free! :angry: *hugs*

Isn't it ironic how you've lost your watch....it wasn't a rolex was it?hehehe :D