Costumes!

Mighty Mo

Aw no, sarowyn! You looked great :D I wouldn't have posted otherwise! You can relax a little now cuz I don't think I have any other pics of you from c4 :lol: (c5 is something completely different, though)

My c4 Sam costume just doesn't bear thinking about :o But it did only cost about 25 quid B)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very happy at the moment because I got my wig today for my top secret super duper costume for C6. Its brilliant even though it is alittle dark. I've spent most of the day styling it and trying to get the parting out and brushing it back.

Also very happy due to my new avatar made by Vido

BabyFrodo, something scares me about the pictures.....

oh, its the fact I'M IN THEM!!!!

lol! *loves* Poor old Sarowyn, she must be thinking, 'why can't I ever get rid of this Legolas Hobbit thing?' :D

No no! She's thinking "Arrrrrrrgh! Noooo! C4 pictures! DOOM."

I just can't help but look at my eowyn costume and want to hide from shame. It looks barely anything like! :yoda: But I still like my sleeves on it I guess (can kill a bus driver in one fatal swoop!) and the skirt holds a place in my heart as the great sack-magic, but - the horror of it all.

Please can all people with pictures of me from C4 burn them. Right now! *hands out complimentry matches for all*

*Takes complimentary matches, but not for Sarowyn pictures, for Bum-chin!*

Burn them, burn them all!!!!

Bus driver-killer sleeves are good. We must actually get on a bus one day with you wearing them, and me with killer bow and arrow, which in my report claims to fire approx 50ft. It does, I swear. Just not when you or Jai fire it.... B):D just kidding! *HUGGLES*

I'm a real archer you know. :D