Game of Thrones autographs?

smithy270492

Hey Guys,

Hoping to pick all your brains here... as i think im after something that doesnt exist yet!

So, for my star wars autographs i have a character a-z encyclopedia for all 7 films - and i get actors to sign their characters page :) i know some might dislike this idea but i like trying to get every page signed :) a good challenge!

so... Game of Thrones. I want to start something similar. But for all the searching, i cant find a book that would be comprehensive enough to include even "smaller" characters as well as the main ones? Im not a big fan of posters so this is how i tend to collect my autographs for big franchises :P

has anyone seen a book for GOT that might be suitable? or perhaps have a suggestion for me other than a poster?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by smithy270492

Don't know if it's suitable but there's a book called "Inside HBO Game Of Thrones" it probably won't have pictures of each character. Seen some people get inside cover signed.

Maybe not every character, but a lot! I think the houses are in there as well, so you could get those pages signed for the actors that don't have a dedicated page. There are two books out there so far, I'm expecting a 3rd one as well.