I Have Never.......

Raylenth

I thought this would be an interesting topic. At work there are often comment's of 'seriously, you've never.......' during discussions (usually aimed at me :rolleyes:) and I thought it would be interesting to hear everyone's common place 'I have never's'. Not a game as such so I haven't posted it in the Games section, and please keep it clean.

My first few, that all prompted the above response are:

I have never drunk Irn Bru or Lucozade

I have never watched any of the Godfather films.

This might sink like a lead balloon but who knows.......

I thought this would be an interesting topic. At work there are often comment's of 'seriously, you've never.......' during discussions (usually aimed at me :rolleyes:) and I thought it would be interesting to hear everyone's common place 'I have never's'. Not a game as such so I haven't posted it in the Games section, and please keep it clean.

My first few, that all prompted the above response are:

I have never drunk Irn Bru or Lucozade

This might sink like a lead balloon but who knows.......

I have never watched Games of Thrones, Godfather, Mad Max, drink alcohol(which I never would) Lord of the rings

• Like 1

A crime in itself

Well, I'd debate that!.......No interest really in that type of film so not fussed about watching it but it got that kind of reaction when I said I haven't seen it!

I have never watched the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy...(Episodes 1-3) :no:

I found Episodes 1 to 3 to be fine films. With Episodes 4 to 6 setting the bar high then they were always going to be up against it when they released the start of the storyline when Star Wars was originally conceived. Thankfully the outline of Episodes 1 to 3 were already out there and therefore, unlike some film franchises, they did not have to worry too much about consistancy.

A crime in itself

Well, I'd debate that!.......No interest really in that type of film so not fussed about watching it but it got that kind of reaction when I said I haven't seen it!

I have converted quite a few people who previously saw them as just a mafia film by pointing out some wonderful acting from some acting talent that have gone on to be legends and icons of the film industry.

I have never read or seen 50 Shades of Grey and I never will. Believe it or not, but that is the truth!

I join you there!

They had a round on Pointless tonight and the subject was 'Authors of the most borrowed books in 2012/13' I guessed E L James would be in there and I thought to myself if I had been one of the contestants I'd have had to lead with '/i hesitate to call her an author but....'

I have never read or seen 50 Shades of Grey and I never will. Believe it or not, but that is the truth!

I join you there!

They had a round on Pointless tonight and the subject was 'Authors of the most borrowed books in 2012/13' I guessed E L James would be in there and I thought to myself if I had been one of the contestants I'd have had to lead with '/i hesitate to call her an author but....'

A middle aged suburbanite who wrote (if you can call it that) a few books about her "sex life". I seriously do not see the interest, and my friend Shay told me that the film was awful compared to the book.

I join you there!

I did laugh when she came up on Pointless for the same reason. Author is a dubious term I would use. Add into that how she has been reported to be onset whilst the films are being made.