COLLECTORMANIA 6 GUEST SUGGESTIONS

billy_bob

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the SW and ST are great but we need to level them with LotR poeple.

we need to equal the amonts of :D:lol::o and, well, why aren't there any elvish/hobbitses smilies??!? :o

I know Kiera Knightley's very pretty and all, but what's she ever done that puts her in the genres covered by Collectormania?

:headscratch: I think Ms Knightley's roles in POTC and the up-coming "King Arthur" might fit that bill, Admiral sir; but in all honesty, I'm with you 100% on this one. As an actress she is, imo it's true, fairly poor - and I don't actually think she is all that pretty.

Okay, I'm going to don armour now to avoid all the brickbats about to be thrown my way...

Oh how I wish I could say that were true, Admiral Bear, sir!  But thank you for the kind words - *snuggles* - I'll even over-look that "3rd hobbit on the left in the party sequence" remark, you sauce-box you...

Only the best sauce for you, yeltz-lass ;)

:headscratch::blush: Oooh! Thank you!!! *goes all silly* :blush::blush:;)

We can but BEG...

More Matrix stars PLEASE....

Hugo Weaving

Keanu Reeves

Mary Alice (Oracle)

Sing Ngai (Seraph)

Laurence Fishburne

Helmut Bakaitis (Architect)

Carrie-Anne Moss

Matrix Twins!! again

NATHANIEL LEES (Mifune)

Lord of The Rings, Lord of The Rings, Lord of The Rings

Ian Holm, Sean Beam, Bernard Hill, Sir Ian Mckellen, Christopher Lee, David Wenham, Miranda Otto, Karl Urban,Orlando Bloom, Viggo,

I know Kiera Knightley's very pretty and all, but what's she ever done that puts her in the genres covered by Collectormania?

:headscratch: I think Ms Knightley's roles in POTC and the up-coming "King Arthur" might fit that bill, Admiral sir; but in all honesty, I'm with you 100% on this one. As an actress she is, imo it's true, fairly poor - and I don't actually think she is all that pretty.

Okay, I'm going to don armour now to avoid all the brickbats about to be thrown my way...

S'alright! I'm not over keen on Ms Knightley either. :headscratch:

Kris Marshall's my role model. :blush:

I like the sound of you, young Nickwise Gamgee! ;)

Thankyou, you are also a very cool person!!! Kris is the best in 'My Family' I must say that Nick Harper is more of my role model....silly as lights and always with that inane grin.

:headscratch:;)

Me? Cool?! ;) We have clearly never met! :(

I've got to say that since Kris Marshall left "My Family", I haven't watched it - I really do think the series misses Nick something chronic. For me that character really made it; the WTF?! schemes he got himself tied up in, the way he was with the rest of his family, and so on. In particular it was always the interaction between Nick and Ben that I enjoyed most - that was one bizarre father/son relationship! :blush:

I think that having Nick Harper as a role model is no bad thing, personally - at least you'll always be bringing a smile to someone's face! :blush:

But sadly, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if (as Admiral Bear says about Keira Knightly) Kris fits into any of the SM genre categories to make him eligible for a Collectormania event? :(

I think that having Nick Harper as a role model is no bad thing, personally - at least you'll always be bringing a smile to someone's face! 

Absolutely! IHMO, Nick sees things in life from a different perspective that's all! He is clearly a free spirit who doesn't want to fit in with the norm. Mind you, with a family like that ... :blush::headscratch:

And as from his relationship with his father, Ben? :blush: Hmm...

Kris Marshall's my role model. :blush:

I like the sound of you, young Nickwise Gamgee! ;)

Thankyou, you are also a very cool person!!! Kris is the best in 'My Family' I must say that Nick Harper is more of my role model....silly as lights and always with that inane grin.

:headscratch:;)

Me? Cool?! ;) We have clearly never met! :(

I've got to say that since Kris Marshall left "My Family", I haven't watched it - I really do think the series misses Nick something chronic. For me that character really made it; the WTF?! schemes he got himself tied up in, the way he was with the rest of his family, and so on. In particular it was always the interaction between Nick and Ben that I enjoyed most - that was one bizarre father/son relationship! :blush:

I think that having Nick Harper as a role model is no bad thing, personally - at least you'll always be bringing a smile to someone's face! :blush:

But sadly, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if (as Admiral Bear says about Keira Knightly) Kris fits into any of the SM genre categories to make him eligible for a Collectormania event? :(

Well, if he doesn't fit in, maybe we could invite him unnofficially to hang around with us? *big cheesy grin* I wish...

I'm sure you are cool, but then, I am the sort of person who goes into a charity shop and looks at the terrible array of nineteen-twenties attire that was unfashionable in its day and says 'cool! I could use that for Legolas!'

My Family isn't the same without Nick, except that fantastic episode the other night where he made a cameo appearence as an undertaker who embalmed his own leg.....Brilliant!!!

*is not getting ideas, honest*

the SW and ST are great but we need to level them with LotR poeple.

we need to equal the amonts of :blush::headscratch::blush: and, well, why aren't there any elvish/hobbitses smilies??!? :blush:

100% true , corect , yes

please SM with chreeis on the top and lots of cream ;)

30 Star Wars including some Big Names

6 Lord of the Rings

3 Buffy and Angel

3 Harry Potter

5 Horror Guests

3 Movie Characters (Eg: Matrix, Terminator)

4 Star Trek

2 Bond

(Something a bit like that)

I saw the flier for C6 at C5 and all I can remember is the Brent Spiner, the guy who played Wolf (sorry i can't remember his name) and Marina ? (Troy) was on there.

I think there was about 4 or 5 other names on there.

Anyone From The Matrix Trilogy

(Out Of The Realistic Posibilities Id Most Like To See Anthony Wong Who Played Ghost And Matt Doran Who Played Mouse)

Bruce Campbell

The Guy Who Played Frank In Donnie Darko, James Duval, Although Id Prefer Jake Gylennhaal, THo Thats Unlikely :yoda:

Anyone From The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Richard O'Brien?!?)

I saw the flier for C6 at C5 and all I can remember is the Brent Spiner, the guy who played Wolf (sorry i can't remember his name) and Marina ? (Troy) was on there.

I think there was about 4 or 5 other names on there.

You mean DATA :D

:D:D:D

30 Star Wars including some Big Names

6 Lord of the Rings

3 Buffy and Angel

3 Harry Potter

5 Horror Guests

3 Movie Characters (Eg: Matrix, Terminator)

4 Star Trek

2 Bond

(Something a bit like that)

and a partrig in a pear tree ;-)

but yee i like that list 2