Guest Suggestions

Daniel

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring Michael Beihn to this show!! I know he's done a few events in the past so I know you have a relationship of some sort with him, that would be a dream come true :)

Any of these would be awesome too,

Paul Reiser, William Hope, Al Matthews, Cynthia Dale Scott, Trevor Steedman and Barbara Coles.

Edited by RipleyRaptor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring Michael Beihn to this show!! I know he's done a few events in the past so I know you have a relationship of some sort with him, that would be a dream come true :)

Paul Reiser, William Hope, Al Matthews, Cynthia Dale Scott, Trevor Steedman, Tip Tipping, and Barbara Coles.

Michael was at last year's Bournemouth show, hopefully he'll be back in the future but it's rare to have the same guests at consecutive shows, especially the American ones.

• Like 1

Paul Reiser, William Hope, Al Matthews, Cynthia Dale Scott, Trevor Steedman, Tip Tipping, and Barbara Coles.

he was at Bournemouth last year, hes a great guy. he did say when asked that he would do more in the uk as he loved it here and loved the uk fans, so you never know. everything crossed

• Like 1

a_zpsdy7uqnke.jpg

(I got scared at the thought of somebody signing over a signature so I put this together so I know where there's space for people to sign). Probably the nerdiest moment of my life lol!

I've been putting this book together for my Son for the past few years, he won't appreciate it till he's older – we named him Ripley and she signed this book when he was still in my girlfriends belly. She felt her bump at the last LFCC Summer show lol

You guys have gotten 5 of the 8 people I really wanted on it, still hoping you can pull of Michael Beihn, Paul Reiser, Al Matthews, Barbara Coles, and I'd be open to others, but I know these guys do shows, more but still grateful for the 5 guests.

Also would love for some more Alien 3 guests, Paul Mcgann would be sweet, I haven't seen him around much lately.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by RipleyRaptor
  • Like 1

a_zpsdy7uqnke.jpg

(I got scared at the thought of somebody signing over a signature so I put this together so I know where there's space for people to sign). Probably the nerdiest moment of my life lol!

I've been putting this book together for my Son for the past few years, he won't appreciate it till he's older – we named him Ripley and she signed this book when he was still in my girlfriends belly. She felt her bump at the last LFCC Summer show lol

You guys have gotten 5 of the 8 people I really wanted on it, still hoping you can pull of Michael Beihn, Paul Reiser, Al Matthews, Barbara Coles, and I'd be open to others, but I know these guys do shows, more but still grateful for the 5 guests.

Also would love for some more Alien 3 guests, Paul Mcgann would be sweet, I haven't seen him around much lately.

Thanks for reading :)

just seen hes doing Manchester if that helps? hope you get to meet him hes a really great guy and I was lucky to have a chat with him. hes full of jokes and asks you questions that I thought was great. id love to see him back at bfcc this weekend I have to say. BUT I am happy with the 6 aliens cast members they have coming :)

• Like 1