I'll FONG you!!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I the only one that saw Craig questionably stroke his water bottle with a naughty look on his face at Sala at Sundays talk?

That sounds about right! I wouldn't put it past him LOL

Yeah, the water thing was a copying thing!

The FONGING was...erm....a....eh? Are people making this up?

likewise,

i was there at both talks, on saturday in the 2nd row in the middle

and sunday in the 3rd row in the middle

my cousin asked the question "whats your fave song of all time" it ws actually for me, i wanted to know and she messed it up, she wasnt suppose to phrase it like that. lol

anyways the water thing i know about, that was hysterical but i must have been alseep ALSO throught he fong bit!

what is that all about!

i was payin attention throughout the whole thing?

sumone pls tell us?

Edited by anny

Craig is very naughty, when I met him he was doing rude gestures pretending to have a **** because some guy had a Haldir action figure boxed for him to sign, and Craig said something about- have you seen what my action figure does with his hand if he doesn't have a sword in it? It was very rude and very funny. He's a complete and utter lad which is *maybe* why i'm not entirely convinced on certain accusations. From what I've experienced anyways :yoda:

Serkette, I know exactly what you mean. He does seem like one of the "lads", which was why the thought never crossed my mind before that he might swing the other way.

Were you at the Sunday talk?? Craig explained about his wanking action figure then! Heh heh, he makes me laugh. I have that figure! :yoda:

I think its because he does the Sydney Mardi Gras and he's on the board of some gay things. If you Google Craig Parker you should find some of his sites, it says on there.... craig-parker.net is a good one, I'm sure I saw it on there somwhere, tho i couldnt find it just now! :blush:

No I didn't go to the talk unfortuantly, but I saw him saturday- so maybe that's why he mentioned the action figure heeh!

Obviously I love Craig, and I'm not just saying this cus I'm in denial, but I have to say I'm not convinced he's gay. I know alot of guys who just mess around with their male mates (such a suggestively stroking a water bottle for example :blush:) and it doesn't mean anything. I think acting gay is like a new thing for modern guys. I could of course be wrong, and I am of course able to accept it if he is gay- and NO, I don't want to turn this into a "is he or isn't he" debate cus that's Craig's personal life and he has obviously chosen to keep his romances secret, but all I can say is...hmmm...i'm not convinced :blush:

BTW, anyone else here get invited to the dinner party Craig's having later in May?? I'm real nervous about going alone, but if there's anyone else here who's going that I can get to know hand it would make it sooooo much easier.

Cheers

Serkette xxx

Serkette, I know exactly what you mean. He does seem like one of the "lads", which was why the thought never crossed my mind before that he might swing the other way.

Were you at the Sunday talk?? Craig explained about his wanking action figure then! Heh heh, he makes me laugh. I have that figure! :blush:

LOL!!! I soooo want that figure!!!! :lol: Which is it from? FOTR, TTT? ROTK? :blush:

I have no idea what fong or fonging is neither :blush:

FG x X x

A little off-topic, but - I just read your sig and it cracked me up!! :blush::lol::blush:

Yeah it shouldn't really be a debate, cos we'll love him either way, and I guess he wouldn't like it if he knew we were discussing his private life. Hmm yes, I've also noticed that quite a lot of younger blokes do act gay with their mates, even though they're straight. I think that's a good thing - in old-fashioned times, men used to be obsessed with preserving their masculinity!! :lol::blush:

Sorry, not going to the dinner with Craig Parker - wish I was though :lol: You'll have to make sure you report back and tell us all about it! :lol:

Were you at the Sunday talk?? Craig explained about his wanking action figure then! Heh heh, he makes me laugh. I have that figure!  :lol:

LOL!!! I soooo want that figure!!!! :lol: Which is it from? FOTR, TTT? ROTK? :blush:

I have no idea what fong or fonging is neither :blush:

FG x X x

Unfortunately you can only get it as part of a set of 5 figures from the TT Helm's Deep package - Leggy, Gimli, Theoden in armour and Aragorn in armour :blush:

Unfortunately you can only get it as part of a set of 5 figures from the TT Helm's Deep package - Leggy, Gimli, Theoden in armour and Aragorn in armour :wub:

yeh...ive got that dolly :P lets just say that ive been playing with Haldir a lot more since he said that :D

Im not going to the dinner either :( I was going to, but my parents are going to a ball that night so they cant drop me off and stuff *sniff* You have to tell us about it though!! hope you have fun :D

Unfortunately you can only get it as part of a set of 5 figures from the TT Helm's Deep package - Leggy, Gimli, Theoden in armour and Aragorn in armour :wub:

yeh...ive got that dolly :P lets just say that ive been playing with Haldir a lot more since he said that :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P:(

Im not going to the dinner either :( I was going to, but my parents are going to a ball that night so they cant drop me off and stuff *sniff* You have to tell us about it though!! hope you have fun :D

*Amy* have you got the scans yet?

I think it was because Sala was copying all of his hands movements and Craig poured the water on his crotch to see if Sala would too.

Only a guess though, I have the feeling Craig's mind is a dangerous place :yoda:

ahh that explains it lol - my jaw still hurts I've never laughed so much in my life, the mans a nutter ;o)

when he signed my autograph and asked me for my name he said he worked with a girl called amanda on Mercy's Peak and he said she was a complete nutter/ Mad/insane - err kettle lol.

did everyone see his fuzzy tummy flash at the beginning of the talk?????

awwww Godess it was all sexy and tanned I nearly fainted!!

Amanda xxx

Was I the only one that asked him if he played with himself after me and my mates got a viewing of the Haldir wanking before the talk? :lol:

Ah but the answer I got.... :lol:

Oh and yes I did see the flashing, I think that is why Sunday's talk is a bit of a blur, I was a bit dazed :lol:

Edited by Zimbing