Forum Buddies

Did everyone find their forum buddy they were to find at Collectamania 5..

I was to find pippin weasley and SUCCECECED... :D

Pippen.gif

and a big shout to the other forum members I met.... sleepingdragons, wiccawise21 and @field ( did you sign his bat )

:D

i succeeded! go me!! i was well impressed with myself actually.. it took me a whole 10 mins!! haha (i think i was just lucky kilteus!!) ill post the picture laster cuz im at schoooool! ((and bored))

wasnt too hard for wiccawise21 to find me... we'd met before but she knew me as dracosb1tch cuz thats what i used to be

i met a hell of a lot more forum members this weekend. woohoo!!

i found mine :firedevil:

doing work frantically at the mo so cant post pic yet but will eventually!! i found sleepingdragons within a few hours at mk as she went to the bowwwwwling!woot!

(ps-thank you's to tash hehe)

*gets back to working*

Jedi master!! I couldn't find you :blush: And Ren didn't find me, though I think we were both at Sunday's talk :D

I looked for you but failed !!! Oh well I found you on here so ... :( that has to count for something.

Ren

xxx

i succeeded! go me!! i was well impressed with myself actually.. it took me a whole 10 mins!! haha (i think i was just lucky kilteus!!) ill post the picture laster cuz im at schoooool! ((and bored))

wasnt too hard for wiccawise21 to find me... we'd met before but she knew me as dracosb1tch cuz thats what i used to be

i met a hell of a lot more forum members this weekend. woohoo!!

I don't believe you found me within the first 10 minutes of me being there!! :gorgeous: Well done! lol

I had such trouble finding Jason. I mean, he really blended in with the crowd and had no distinguishing features. Got there in the end though:

KiltyandJason.jpg

:yoda:

I found my forum buddy, @field, and was found by Sarowyn! Photos will be forthcoming as soon as they're back from the shop!

Love ya all dudes1

found.JPG

There is the proof that I found you! Well, kinda - thanks for helping me out there! :gorgeous:

Well, I did it the other way around - I didnt find the person who I was meant to be looking for (delta flyer) but found the person who was supposed to be looking for me LOL (iluvronweasley)

The pic is on her camera, so I will leave that to her!! LOL

Nice meeting ya :lol:

ROTFL! I didn't see you as supergirl jason! Need more pics!!!!!!! I didn't find my person...and i don't remember my person finding me lol...Ah well...I did help potatoes with her person! lol

how could you miss him!!!??? i spotted him on all 3 days i was there and most easily as supergirl!

i think he spotted me on saturday.

Ele.

Well nearly al lof the Showmasters Most Wanted turned up!, I never met most of them before, Salems Lot is now my new tag team partner, he did make me laugh!

Met Samwise 16 in Brian Blesseds queue, who was cool, nice talking to you and also hooked up at city limits, met Rain, Smaug,Smooze, david B, Jason Vorhees (He was quieter than I thought he would be!), Kell, Lady Elanor and a few others I cant remember, but it was good meeting you all!!

^_^:lol: