For those at Sunday's TTT talk...

c5-quotes.jpg

How much fun was that night? If it was possible to permanantly play that night in my head I would be one happy bunny... I haven't laughed so much for a long time - my face ached!!

If only the talk was recorded - SM could have made a fortune from it! Those guys could take that show on the road... I don't think you have to be a LOTR fan to find them hilarious! :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww my chris looks a happy chappy LOL :D:(

I take it you know him then? I wish I could have been singled out like he was... I would love to have been sandwiched between those men!! :D

Ohh Eogwyn I'm Wyn we met on sun at the fountain then againa t the talk

You didn;t see Lee (theoden_of_roahn's) camera did u because he left it in his cup holder and when he went back the next day it was gone :firedevil:

It's got all his LFACC and C5 photos

Thanks

p.s.- sun night talk was brill poor chris lol but lucky as well lol i thought he was pointing at kaz first then i looked behind me and was like phew lmao

Ohh Eogwyn I'm Wyn we met on sun at the fountain then againa t the talk

You didn;t see Lee (theoden_of_roahn's) camera did u because he left it in his cup holder and when he went back the next day it was gone :wub:

It's got all his LFACC and C5 photos

Thanks

p.s.- sun night talk was brill poor chris lol but lucky as well lol i thought he was pointing at kaz first then i looked behind me and was like phew lmao

Ooh no what a disaster. He was sitting on the row behind me and we left not long after he did. Has he asked anyone at Xscape? What b'stard would take a camera :firedevil:

IMO, the talk was fine, if one complaint, way too much time devoted to 'who am I?'. Was this a new Going for Gold recording I didn't know about? When 2-3 folks were 'background elves' which they eventually admitted to, I stop listening for a few minutes. I was there to ask them stuff, not have fawning kiddies be asked questions by them..

The water bottles were great. Lawrence's soaking of Sala and Craig was just the best. Last time we heard of the existence of Sala don't read, mods please delete. I'm sure some at the talk (and here) have stashes of Parker don't read, mods please delete, why didn't u come forward?

In a way I'm glad Brad had declined the invite. I can't see him taking part in such a mess.

I hear the reason vids aren't allowed in there is t help prevent 'embarassing' comments or actions (What I really thought of Galadriel by Haldir! in a News of Middle Earth exclusive!) or person X picking their nose etc. That's also one reason why so many had no photos without asking. And Joey P had 'no video'.

Yeah the talk was great!!!!

Chris - it was such a good idea to get them all to sign the photo!! Looked amazing *is jealous*

Eogywn - you were on the same row as me, - you started off on the same row, but then moved onto ours remember?

It's a real bugger about my camera, but I got some free autos/pics out of it the next day - sympathy LOL!

Oh well, happy memories overall! And that talk was one of the best - so funny! :P:wub::lol:

I'm now a forum member and hope to post the pics as soon as I figure out how to do it, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris xx :angry:

Hey there Chris, welcome to the forum.

You need to put your pictures onto a website, from there you can post a link to them here.

Do you have a website?

ooooooooooooo top gun is on, tom cruise, yummy!!!!!!!

I'm in the process of designing my own at the mo, but it takes time.lol

I'll have to concentrate on just that section then so I can get them on here quicker.

Thanks I was hoping I didn't have to do that.lol