Sheffield entry ticket update - Saturday sold out in advance!

• Showmasters Admin
Saturday is now sold out of all advanced tickets, if you haven't purchased your ticket for Saturday please be aware you can pay on the door but access will only be allowed when other customers leave,

basically one in one out.

A limited number of advanced tickets are still available for Sunday and when these are sold it will be the same one in one out for pay on the door tickets.

• Moderators

I don't know why, but all of a sudden this has made me a bit nervy about getting in with my Robert diamond pass. I do hope the door staff have all been fully briefed about the free entry. Sorry I'm such a worrier! :wacko:

As above, if you have a ticket you'll be fine.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden this has made me a bit nervy about getting in with my Robert diamond pass. I do hope the door staff have all been fully briefed about the free entry. Sorry I'm such a worrier! :wacko:

I don't have a ticket - we were informed that we just bring our unclipped diamond pass with us for free entry. I'm just saying that I hope all door staff are aware of this.

• Moderators

I don't have a ticket - we were informed that we just bring our unclipped diamond pass with us for free entry. I'm just saying that I hope all door staff are aware of this.

There shouldn't be any problems with this, the people on the door will have been briefed about Roberts Passes

There shouldn't be any problems with this, the people on the door will have been briefed about Roberts Passes

Thank you, I will try and stop worrying now! :cool: