JPEG missing... so sad...

Lison,

Interesting to see your post and i say this, as my Neve Campbell Jpeg is not there too from the Friday (( waiting to see what happens? as all the rest are there, just not that one! hope that we can get them still..... so will look out for updates.

FYI I just emailed the photo store this morning and sent scans of the 2 photos missing and just had a reply that they've looked through all of the photos sent by the photographer and cannot find me or those specific photos on there. They now have to contact the photographer to request the original memory card so they can check for my photos on that. Anyone missing photos at this point still probably won't see them appear by the sounds so I'd suggest emailing the store with a scan or picture of your missing photo(s) so when they get the memory card from the photographer they can check for yours too.

The email used is photos@showmastersevents.com

Smoyven,

So thanks for posting that, as i just checked to see if my jpeg photo is there and it is not... so still missing and i have now emailed and sent a scan of the missing picture to the email address you provided and now will see what happens and keep people posted here.

FYI I just emailed the photo store this morning and sent scans of the 2 photos missing and just had a reply that they've looked through all of the photos sent by the photographer and cannot find me or those specific photos on there. They now have to contact the photographer to request the original memory card so they can check for my photos on that. Anyone missing photos at this point still probably won't see them appear by the sounds so I'd suggest emailing the store with a scan or picture of your missing photo(s) so when they get the memory card from the photographer they can check for yours too.

The email used is photos@showmastersevents.com

Hmmmmmm... interesting... you haven't had a strange facebook friend request lately have you... heard footsteps as you walk home at night... sounds like someone might have a stalker :whistling:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an update about my Neve Campbell photo which may apply to others:

I have spoken to the photographer and there seems to be an issue with a few of the photos where they have not saved to the computer or the memory card. This means that we do not have you Neve photo, this happened to a very small few and is something we have never seen before so we will be putting extra back ups in place so that this never happens again

• 2 weeks later...