I've got many questions Need Serious Help :(

Me and my friend have brought a gold pass each. We're completely lost on a lot of things.

Do Gold Pass holders get in earlier?

Where do you go for the Robert Englund Diamond Pass shoots and signings?

Where is the Sigourney Weaver Power Loader shoot?

Where do Gold Pass holders ger their goodies which get given with buying the Gold Pass?

What time should Gold Pass members get to the show on Friday, Saturday & Sunday?

Sorry if these sound stupid but we're not sure on any of these and both of us work a lot and have not had time to arrange things in time apart from having Friday, Saturday & Sunday off work to come!

Any help would be appreciated :)

I answered you in the other thread:

What do you mean by "things?" Robert's auto will be at the level 2 guest section, and the make up photo will be in which ever area the schedule says it is.

The power loader will be in the props shoot area

Gold pass holders get let in first and once they are all in, the regular holders start to entering

Organisers desk for gold goodies

Arriving Depends on what you want to do. If you want autos from diamond guests you need a vt so get there early, if not then whenever suits you.

Edited by Wrong Name

The Gold pass gets in at the same time as the rest, just a separate entrance with a smaller queue.

The talk and photo shoot schedule is here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89444

The LFCC entrances and floor plan are here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89537

Uhm, no, the doors open for the gold pass queue first and only after those are in, will the doors be opened for the regular ticket holders, so it's not at the same time.

So what exactly have we bothered to pay £200 odd quid for them if we can't go in early?

Mostly for the priority at photoshoots, free and priority entry to all talks (except diamond pass talks) and no need for VQ tickets (again, not at diamond pass guests), but of course you should have read the description of what is included in the gold pass before you buy it, not asking about it afterwards...This was pretty clear from the start actually...

1. Thanks for all the info. Good to know I will be able to get in first.

On another note, the con I just went to in the states (not quite as big) but had special ticket holders (something like a gold pass) and we were let in an hour early. This gave a great opportunity to check things out and make sure we could line up our day, and get to the vendors first before the crowd.

I am coming from the U.S. and am totally stoked. see you there!

Ok sorry everyone if my original question sounded rude was not what I first wanted it to come across as of course I know what I'm getting with pass etc just confused as never done gold pass before not sure of the concepts also my friends first comic con we've both like I'm sure each and every one of you have spent lots of money this year and just want to not stress over things thank you for all the information I honestly just kept getting different responses and needed to get a straight answer to the getting in thing which has been cleared up 😊

Edited by StuartG2198

Sorry, thought they entered at the same time as they don't need VQ tickets. I guess the introduction of Diamond Passes changes that.

Sorry, thought they entered at the same time as they don't need VQ tickets. I guess the introduction of Diamond Passes changes that.

Diamond Passes don't have anything to do with entry though as they're a guest specific package.