I forgot to click on E-Ticket Validation

Hello,

I know there are previous forum posts on this, and I've read through them.

But I am worried that I will not receive an email in time asking me to pay my E-Ticket Validation.

I thought all you had to do was tick the box and the validation would be added, but clearly I miss-understood.

I'm starting to worry that I won't be allowed access to the event on Friday :(

Can an admin tell me what the situation for me is? :(

We are not going to tell you anything different than we told the others. :lol:

Wait for the e-mail to arrive, there is nothing more that can be done. If you keep e-mailing to please send your e-mail you're only delaying the sending cause the shop people have to answer those e-mails too.

Thank you for the quick response!

Okay thank you, I'm such an idiot for missing the e-ticket verification :(

I'm just worried that the e-mail will not arrive in time and I won't be able to get into the event :(

But thank you Queen!

Hello,

But I am worried that I will not receive an email in time asking me to pay my E-Ticket Validation.

I thought all you had to do was tick the box and the validation would be added, but clearly I miss-understood.

can you post here when u get the email to pay the 2.50? I was in a rush to do a pick up when I paid for 2 extra ones and I never clicked on the box. im gutted lol just hope the staff get round to doing it b4 Friday or ill have some explaining to do to a friend of mine lol

Hello,

can you post here when u get the email to pay the 2.50? I was in a rush to do a pick up when I paid for 2 extra ones and I never clicked on the box. im gutted lol just hope the staff get round to doing it b4 Friday or ill have some explaining to do to a friend of mine lol

Hey @chubby just letting you know I got my E-Ticket Validation email through -- I recommend checking your emails to see if you have yours :smile:

Edited by Cleava
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how long they usually take to come through? I'm certain I ticked the boxes (only just bought my entry and shoot for Friday a little while ago), and am worried it won't come through before Friday, and that I won't be able to get in, or go to my shoot!

Got the e-tickets come through, but haven't been charged the £2.50 yet?

• Moderators

Does anyone know how long they usually take to come through? I'm certain I ticked the boxes (only just bought my entry and shoot for Friday a little while ago), and am worried it won't come through before Friday, and that I won't be able to get in, or go to my shoot!

The office are working on them as fast as they can, mine came through in about 48 hours.

Someone in the office is working very hard to get the emails out for validation so you should receive it before Friday so don't panic :)

Edited by welcome_earthling

I ordered my Friday Entry Ticket on Sunday and I got my E-Ticket Validation email through this afternoon -- I'm sure you'll get yours through, just keep checking your emails :)

Hello,

Hey @chubby just letting you know I got my E-Ticket Validation email through -- I recommend checking your emails to see if you have yours :smile:

hey, thanks got mine today too :) that's a worry over lol would be good if it was done for you and put on the price lol

• Like 1