Photo question

I have MJF at 12.05-12.55 then Kenny baker from 12.00-12.25. Which do I go to first all of my other shoots have multiple sessions so I can just go to any like Bill Paxton, Sigourney Weaver, RDA, Charles Dance and so on.

I have MJF at 12.05-12.55 then Kenny baker from 12.00-12.25. Which do I go to first all of my other shoots have multiple sessions so I can just go to any like Bill Paxton, Sigourney Weaver, RDA, Charles Dance and so on.

Kenny finishes long before MJF's finishes so go there first.

I would recommend going to Kenny Baker's first as that finishes before the MJF shoot.

Several people already answered this for you in the main topic when you posted there.

The answer to your other question is all over the main topic too: You can go any time after your number/batch has been called. As you are not giving your batch numbers it's a little hard to tell you what to do because there's no way to tell if you'd even be in session one.

Several people already answered this for you in the main topic when you posted there.

The answer to your other question is all over the main topic too: You can go any time after your number/batch has been called. As you are not giving your batch numbers it's a little hard to tell you what to do because there's no way to tell if you'd even be in session one.

I'm batch one for Kenny Baker and Batch 4 for MJF

I'm batch one for Kenny Baker and Batch 4 for MJF

I'm also Batch 1 for Sigourney Weaver, Batch 1 for Bill Paxton, batch 2 for Christopher Lloyd clock photo and Richard Dean Anderson batch 2.

The answer to this question is most likely a no, but I'll ask anyway. I have got photoshoot tickets for lea Thompson and Neve campbell for Saturday old tickets, is it possible to change these tickets for the friday photoshoots ?

The answer to this question is most likely a no, but I'll ask anyway. I have got photoshoot tickets for lea Thompson and Neve campbell for Saturday old tickets, is it possible to change these tickets for the friday photoshoots ?

You are correct, this is not possible. Swaps may only be possible if you have a clash between paid for events, and that's only if they overlap like a photoshoot being in the middle of a talk.

You are correct, this is not possible. Swaps may only be possible if you have a clash between paid for events, and that's only if they overlap like a photoshoot being in the middle of a talk.

That's what I thought, okay back to replaning