Photo Shoot Question

Sorry guys I know it has been said a few times already that you can attend any shoot after your ticket has been called, but as I wasn't planning arriving until about dinnertime I need to be sure that I can attend the second shoot.

It specifically says on my ticket that and I quote "please be aware that if you miss your slot your photo can not be taken at a later time"? Now it says Evenbrite Completed on my ticket but I see no batch number.

This is my first time at London Comic Con, taking my son as a surprise. Have purchased 2 photo shoots on Saturday. One is batch one and the other says batch 2. I have no clue what this means. Please help, all new to this!!! Many thanks!

This is my first time at London Comic Con, taking my son as a surprise. Have purchased 2 photo shoots on Saturday. One is batch one and the other says batch 2. I have no clue what this means. Please help, all new to this!!! Many thanks!

It's the order of How you go into the Photo shoot... Batch 1 is the first 100 people, followed by Batch 2 which is the next 100 people the queues go quick so make sure you arrive at the start time of the shoot. Hope that helps. :smile:

My e tickets have the batch numbers on them so I just wait for the actor and batch number to be called? Seeing Cameron Jebo and Jason David Frank. My son is a big Power Ramgers Fan! Thanks for your help!

Have a look at the photo schedule. It will tell you who is having photos in what photo area at which time. Have a look on the layout so you know where that photo area is. Have a look on your ticket for the batch number. Batches will be called up to queue in order, so batch 1 first, then 2 etc. The rule of thumb is each batch will take roughly 15mins to get through so if you're batch 4 it could be 45mins into the shoot that you get called (there's a rough estimate of batch timings on the schedule thread). Any time after your batch is called, you can queue up, so if you have batch 1 you can go up at any point in the shoot, or if the shoot is split you would be able to go to both. But if you have a high batch number with a split shoot, you will most likely be in the 2nd shoot and can't go to the first.