Queuing for prop shoots included in Diamond Pass

Hello,

The queues for popular prop shoots have often been extremely long at previous LFCCs, and I can recall having to queue for absolutely ages to get the free prop shoot that was included with my gold pass several years ago.

Given that we have already paid a premium price, are arrangements being put in place to ensure that those with a Diamond Pass are able to get their included prop shoots? In particular, will there be a separate priority queue for Diamond Pass holders at the prop shoots?

As the event is going to be so busy, I am not going to have much time to spend to queue for these prop shoots and would be very disappointed to miss out on them.

Thanks.

As far as I know there is no priority queueing for Diamond Pass for these shoots. It was never mentioned in the Diamond Pass listings either.

I'd be really grateful if you could ask Too Tall to consider arranging this. Many of the props appear to only be available for around an hour per day or less, and as these shoots are generally one of the cheapest activities on offer, I expect these all to be very busy.

I don't see why it would be involved. The diamond pass is guest specific isn't it? I've never seen the queues be horrendous for the prop shoots, I wouldn't worry about it.

I think only the Robert Englund Diamond pass is the only one WITHOUT prop shoots included.

James UK raises an excellent point in that they are very good value for money and will be very busy. I remember queuing for about 30 minutes last year for an Iron Throne photo and that was on the Sunday.

I don't see why it would be involved. The diamond pass is guest specific isn't it? I've never seen the queues be horrendous for the prop shoots, I wouldn't worry about it.

I think only the Robert Englund Diamond pass is the only one WITHOUT prop shoots included.

James UK raises an excellent point in that they are very good value for money and will be very busy. I remember queuing for about 30 minutes last year for an Iron Throne photo and that was on the Sunday.

I'm not saying that the prop shoots won't be popular or busy, I'm saying that there's really no reason that a diamond pass should be a fast track to a prop shoot as the passes are a package to meet a particular guest.

I'm not saying that the prop shoots won't be popular or busy, I'm saying that there's really no reason that a diamond pass should be a fast track to a prop shoot as the passes are a package to meet a particular guest.
But some of the prop shoots are part of those packages. Edited by Wrong Name

I figured that the included prop shoots worked the same as the other shoots... so for example when I go for my Diamond Pass included Sigourney Weaver with Powerloader, that they will be called in the same order as other shoots, as it's a signourney weaver shoot and so ticket-only.

I'm hoping Queen_Sindel is mistaken and is thinking of the solo prop shoots, like you + powerloader / throne / clocktower etc (but no guest), which are not included in any passes and are non-ticketed, so work on the basis of just turn up and queue.

Clarity would be good though, as I will need to change a few things on my schedule if the Sigourney and Powerloader shoot will be a free-for-all of everyone who has it under a diamond pass or photoshoot ticket...

I'm hoping Queen_Sindel is mistaken and is thinking of the solo prop shoots, like you + powerloader / throne / clocktower etc (but no guest), which are not included in any passes and are non-ticketed, so work on the basis of just turn up and queue.

There are prop shoots with no guest included with the Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon Diamond packages.

The guest and prop shoots will run the same as normal guest shoots with Diamond taking priority then gold, batch 1, etc.

Edited by Wrong Name

I was thinking of the solo prop shoots as this was what the original question was about, unless I misunderstood James UK?

The only guest who has a prop shoot included is Sigourney and we've posted the order the tickets are being called for that for what feels a million times. I didn't mention her as this is a question about the solo prop shots.

I was thinking of the solo prop shoots as this was what the original question was about, unless I misunderstood James UK?

The only guest who has a prop shoot included is Sigourney and we've posted the order the tickets are being called for that for what feels a million times. I didn't mention her as this is a question about the solo prop shots.

There are prop shoots included in other passes though, just not with the guest. If it was not what OP was asking, then I would like to know if we get Diamond priority for these shoots as I have an MJF pass where I get the BTTF clock, and Tombstone shoots as part of the package?

Edited by Wrong Name

Sorry, I meant "prop shoot with guest" included. Too many questions, my grammar gets weird.

The way I understood James was that he was asking just what you are asking me now, and the answer to that is that I don't think so - I haven't been told of any priority for the prop shoots only tickets. It was the same when Gold Passes had the prop shoot included, they just lined up.

Sorry, I meant "prop shoot with guest" included. Too many questions, my grammar gets weird.

The way I understood James was that he was asking just what you are asking me now, and the answer to that is that I don't think so - I haven't been told of any priority for the prop shoots only tickets. It was the same when Gold Passes had the prop shoot included, they just lined up.

Ok, thanks, I think this was the one thing I hadn't seen mentioned. Until I think of the next thing! ;)