*Quick Question About Entry*

Hi again :WAVE:

As said previously, is my first LFCC this year, and boyfriend has booked tickets for the both of us under his name

We have them both on his phone - in the app - and also printed out as paper form. A few people have mentioned ID, and was wondering if he/we will need to bring any with us on the day? He only has his driving license and bank card, will these be okay? And will I be able to get in okay with a ticket booked by him? And will I need ID?

Thanks x

my cousin is coming with me to london film and comic con. both the tickets are in my name. do we have to stay together all the time in the venue or can we seperate and do our own thing (for example if one of us wants to go to one of the free talks and the other doesn't) can the one wanting to go to the talk go to that and leave the other to do her own thing and then we both meet up after.

my cousin is coming with me to london film and comic con. both the tickets are in my name. do we have to stay together all the time in the venue or can we seperate and do our own thing (for example if one of us wants to go to one of the free talks and the other doesn't) can the one wanting to go to the talk go to that and leave the other to do her own thing and then we both meet up after.

You'll be fine to split up once inside.