Guess who we bumped into!

:jason: Well, me and my friend were at collectormania this mornin...lookin round the stalls 4 harry potter things- as you do...and who did we bump in to????! Only Devon Murray who plays Seamus in the Harry Potter movies!!! YAY!!! Soooooooooooo happy!!! :jason: It seemed so random at the time...LOL!

Em

Yeah we did! lol, we were so shocked and unprepared that we had him sign our flyers for collectormania 6!!! Oh and can i just say thankyou to the dude who just randomly let us run off with his pen!!! LOL! Wicked...

:huh: I had pic with matt but Devon buggered off somewhere!Lol! Were so happy tho cos we only came to look round stalls cos there wasnt any1 we wanted to meet!ut yay for hp peeps! :o

lol what were they saying?

Yeah cos me and my friend were in a shop and she suddenly said to me 'look to your right' and then Dev was there! Then we saw Matt havin a pic wiv some1 by the signings! We quickly went and bought a camera and luckily he was still there when we got back! Bn a good day, bought some Poa figures too!

yea i saw him sat with Daniel Logan on the way out on sat and daniel took a pic of me and him for me and its a great pic. didnt get sig as didnt want to hassle him! but asked him if he'd be there tomo (sunday) and he said yea and i saw him on way out on sunday too, not put my pics on pc yet, been catching up on here lol. did anyone else think Devon had grown up a lot?

Ele.