warning only around x 100 Sunday tickets left :-0

On a side note, I can kiss goodbye to a quiet Sunday. But in my view, the experience is enhanced if the venue IS busy. Sounds stupid, but, think about it, do you REALLY want to go to an event that's half empty?

Nope, I would rather the event be buzzing with the sounds of nerd-joy than having tumbleweeds rolling across the con floor. Plus, more opportunity to meet other like-minded fans if there are more people there!

I have to agree with Pen here... Its nice when a venue is busy, but not when you litterly have to force yourself through a crowd in order to be able to get somewhere... But I dont think the hall will be split in two this year so last years pain of going back and forth between halls will propably make it much easier to move around.

Yep, I agree Moose. Not to the point of suffocation, but a hall filled with the susurration of hastily flicked comic book pages and rustle of packed carrier bags is definitely a good thing

• Like 2

Well done Showmasters - I still think people are going to turn up on the day without tickets

Great news the event has sold out (should make for an excellent atmosphere), but I think you are right, I can see a lot of people turning up on Saturday and Sunday expecting to get in without tickets.

• Like 1

Well done Showmasters - I still think people are going to turn up on the day without tickets

Great news the event has sold out (should make for an excellent atmosphere), but I think you are right, I can see a lot of people turning up on Saturday and Sunday expecting to get in without tickets.

Agreed. I think that will mostly come from the younger crowd who cosplay or those who come across the adverts in newspapers.

In fact, will Showmasters still pay for advertisements with just Friday available?

• Like 1

Will most likely happen, this is very important that this is advertised :smile:

• Like 1

Agreed. I think that will mostly come from the younger crowd who cosplay or those who come across the adverts in newspapers.

In fact, will Showmasters still pay for advertisements with just Friday available?

Adverts can be placed quite a long time in advance depending on the requirements of the publication so It's not always possible to get them changed to say sold out but hopefully they do say something about entry with ticket only and it needs to be pre bought so if people do turn up they can only blame themselves.