Hayley Atwell Photo

We've had that status with Neve Campbell before, but for the life of me I can't recall what the reason was.

If it's sold out there'll be a batch 4 eventually, yes. But please don't ask me when, I don't want to go in my nice long monologue about the office, opening times and me screaming for help in the evenings again. ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Usually 'unavailable' instead of 'sold out' means that all of the remaining tickets in that batch are in people's carts right now and just haven't been paid for yet. Once payments have been made it will go to sold out. (Sometimes tickets reappear after 'unavailable' status because people DON'T pay for those tickets in their cart)

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

ahaha no i wont ask, i can now add batch 3 to cart though but when i click to pay it keeps saying whoops there was an error

We've had that status with Neve Campbell before, but for the life of me I can't recall what the reason was.

If it's sold out there'll be a batch 4 eventually, yes. But please don't ask me when, I don't want to go in my nice long monologue about the office, opening times and me screaming for help in the evenings again. ;)

but we so enjoy your monologues QS! :poki:

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

ahaha no i wont ask, i can now add batch 3 to cart though but when i click to pay it keeps saying whoops there was an error

Then someone got out with the last ticket before you. Batch 3 is showing sold out now.

• Like 1

but we so enjoy your monologues QS! :poki:

Careful, or you'll be a honorary mod before you know it. :P

• Like 1

Thanks QS, calmly waiting for batch 4 lol :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Then someone got out with the last ticket before you. Batch 3 is showing sold out now.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by teabelly83

• Moderators

That's what happened now - so batch 4 will go up eventually.

I got confused because Neve's listing was like that for a couple of days I think.

Well I did say 'usually' ;)

I missed out on buying my ticket for Hayley Atwell. Do we have a guarantee that there WILL be a batch 4 going on sale and will we get any warning?.

They often announce the release of an additional batch, but it's by no means guaranteed that they will. Probably best if you just check both here and the shop a couple of times per day. You can also set up your forum account to receive notification of a new topic being posted...

• Like 1

I missed out on buying my ticket for Hayley Atwell. Do we have a guarantee that there WILL be a batch 4 going on sale and will we get any warning?.

No, and no. As I posted in the other topic we are currently all going by the fact that no "final" is added for batch 3. The tickets are added whenever someone sees that the tickets have sold out, or catches yours truly yelling for help. That can pretty much be at any point.

• Like 1