Craig Parker!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

lotr_nut

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sorry DE i was WAAAAAAAAAY to shy to come and say hi to you guys!!!!!! im sorry i wish i did now!!! i think i saw loads of you there though and i kept on looking but like i said, to shy to say hi!!!!

wow prongs it is a small world!!! my best mate still lives in ivybridge and i try and see her as often as i can!! i see her like 2 or 3 times a year and she visits here as well!!! maybe next time i see her, we could meet up? do you know ivybridge community college? used to go to school there, my mates are in the sixth form..... one of the best senior schools i've been to and i went to about three different schools! glad im not in school now though!!! :D:P:angry:

wow he sounds so nice and kind, it looks like everyone had a really good day to day, wish I could have gone too

aww *hugs everyone who couldnt come*

craig is such a great guy and so yummy (i mean if i knew he was going to look like that i would have practised not looking like a bufoon beforehand!!) he really is lovely though :o

oh and liselle, ill try and bring in a floppy disk with my video clips on for friday's ict lesson :P so you can admire the craigy-ness ;)

I'm sure you didn't look like a bufoon!

That would be great if you could bring them in on Friday.

I'm soo mad as it turns out I could have gone to C5 as my operation is now to be next weekend *curses* :yoda::blink:

yes sorry DE i was WAAAAAAAAAY to shy to come and say hi to you guys!!!!!! im sorry i wish i did now!!! i think i saw loads of you there though and i kept on looking but like i said, to shy to say hi!!!!

Awww welll next time!! DEFINETLY! Otherwise I'll find you myself! :D:D

I found Craig to be the nicest guest of C5 i had the first ticket to see him on friday and he was wonderful as i had to get autographs for myself, my dad and sister. I did manage to embaress (?) him though i told him that my little sister loves the character he does the voice for in power rangers he went so red and just said "Does she watch that crap!" He was really cool and i had my picture took with him and he gave me a hug. my friend saw him a few weeks ago but failed to tell me just how gorgeous he is. I would definately like to meet him again and again. Does anyone know an address where i can write to him

okay DE i know for next time to definately come and say hi to you guys!!!! lol!! but you'd probably say summit like go away little kid!! cos i look so much like a little primary school kid!!! i am 18 really i am!!!! honest!! im short as well, really short so that doesnt help!!! so know you know sort of what i look like? lol just in case you have to come and find me at the next collectormania/forum meet/party thing that we all go too!!! lol lol lol :P:D:D

JAY, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS FONG!???????????????

Lotr Nut, hes so lovely isnt he! FG and me met him on sat mornin! did you notice this thing he does when he poses for pics?! he looks at one of the ppl he is posing with very quickly b4 the pic is taken, i noticed it when we were stood near the front and then i saw him look at me out the side of my eye! i sooooooo didnt look back! it was such a different experience from Elijahs queue, i didnt get to speak to lijah, just about got to look at him. muppet security guards! at least ive gotten over my fear of them! hahahahaahaaaaaaa :lol:

okay DE i know for next time to definately come and say hi to you guys!!!! lol!! but you'd probably say summit like go away little kid!! cos i look so much like a little primary school kid!!! i am 18 really i am!!!! honest!! im short as well, really short so that doesnt help!!! so know you know sort of what i look like? lol just in case you have to come and find me at the next collectormania/forum meet/party thing that we all go too!!! lol lol lol :lol::lol::lol:

Awww heheh, I'm glad yo hear it and I'm sure you looked 18! Coulda drank with us at night tooooo!!! Well I'm short and I don't look 20, so don't worry!! HAHAH :P Stick ur photo up so we can reconise you...so we can find yoooou next time...you won't escape!! :lol:

Wow - all this Devon talk - I'm from Exeter - woo hoo!!!! We should unite!

Anyway, about Craig - yeah I thought he was great - so funny!

I went to the Sunday talk - as someone said earlier, it was so funny! Lots of water everywhere, and horse impressions and CHRIS (bless ya Chris - nice meeting up with ya and Andy!)

Apparently the Saturday talk was good as well - with Craig going on about Elijah's height and how it would be good to reach certain areas of Craig - ooooh errrr!

I think a hundred girlies died at the point when they realised he was gay! LOL

Anyway, Craig was excellent! There ya go :lol: