Craig Parker!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

lotr_nut

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaahh enough of those whips madame!! :lol:^_^

Heheh I was just checking that it was EE...lol just in case ya know! :D

and yup, I'll hold you on your word too Prongs!! ;) (P.S. You need to join the 'Helms Deep Elves Memorial Guild', the 'Lovely Liv Tyler Club' and the 'Magnificent Miranda Otto Club'....it's so you can be cool!! ;) You even get a club jacket too *waves it around* Look out for the threads!! ^_^

Aaahh enough of those whips madame!! :lol:^_^

Heheh I was just checking that it was EE...lol just in case ya know! :D

and yup, I'll hold you on your word too Prongs!! ;) (P.S. You need to join the 'Helms Deep Elves Memorial Guild', the 'Lovely Liv Tyler Club' and the 'Magnificent Miranda Otto Club'....it's so you can be cool!! ;) You even get a club jacket too *waves it around* Look out for the threads!! ^_^

*Giggles* ok then I will *skips to next page*..... tum, tiddy, tum.. :P:P

Heheh yeaaah, there are quite a few!!

Out of curiousity..Prongs..you like joined yeserday..and you didn't go to C5..how come! people normally join after going to one of the events. Shame you didn't come tho!!

Out of curiousity..Prongs..you like joined yeserday..and you didn't go to C5..how come! people normally join after going to one of the events. Shame you didn't come tho!!

Um well I went to LFACC but couldn't go the C5, so I thought I would console my little self by joining the jolly old forum... *giggles*

Um well I went to LFACC but couldn't go the C5, so I thought I would console my little self by joining the jolly old forum... *giggles*

Aaaaaaahhhh I see, so to commerate C5, you joined us!! That's soo cooooll!! :jason: So i guess it's easiear for you to get to London..otherwise you probably would've nipped to MK too huh?

Aaaaaaahhhh I see, so to commerate C5, you joined us!! That's soo cooooll!! :jason: So i guess it's easiear for you to get to London..otherwise you probably would've nipped to MK too huh?

well sort of yeh I live quite far away from both but closer to London! :D