Another Newbie Question

Hi it will be my first ever time going to a event like this but im really starting to worry now and hoping someone on here will be able to put my mind at ease there is one person i really want a autograph from but im worried i get to the event and have trouble finding the person will the people be easily found or is just a mad rush to find them

Hi it will be my first ever time going to a event like this but im really starting to worry now and hoping someone on here will be able to put my mind at ease there is one person i really want a autograph from but im worried i get to the event and have trouble finding the person will the people be easily found or is just a mad rush to find them

Breathe, Qualmpeddlar, breathe......
  • Like 1

In general, if you head to the opposite end of the hall to the mean entrance, the guests are usually all in a line at the back, sometimes it'll be double sided. Bigger guests may be signing in a special booth so as not to cause crowds of people trying to get a glimpse of the person. All guests will be in the same general area though and they all have big signs with a pic and their name on.

If in doubt, ask one of the lovely SM crew who will be glad to help :-)

Guys, what would happen if you don't get there early? Does this mean that if you don't go queuing early in the morning even though you've got a batch 2 photoshoot you won't get it?

It depends what time the shoots are. If the person you want to see has a couple of shoots, it doesn't matter if you miss the first one. You can hand your ticket in any time after it's been called. I don't think shoots start until about an hour after opening usually. Check what time your shoot are when it's announced. It's always helpful to get there by 9am if you can though as you'll get lower numbers in VQ tickets for autographs.