Have one diamond pass already but considering another but only attend

Having already purchased a diamond pass for Michael J Fox and reading through other items on this forum it seems that as i am only attendin the show on Saturday i am on the understanding that my batch one diamond pass will get me all my goodies except the Sunday talk but thats due to me not showing.Now i am considering getting Sigourney Weaver diamond too will it be the same can i still get all i'm paying for except the Sunday talk as i'm not there and also is this achievable in one day as i would also like to get about another five autographs and no more photoshoots many thank for reading x

I would be very surprised if Sigourney is not on the same system as Michael. Activities will be spread out over 2 days. if you choose to attend one day only you will be possibly missing stuff. Crew will try to accomodate you, but there is absolutely no guarantee anything can be done.

Sigourney seems to be on a 2 items per person autograph limit as stated in her announcement.

Thank you both Trekkiefan and Queen Sindel for reply so quickly but i dont thing i made my self clear in what i hopefully need to know I understand that talks are set for certain days and i understand that the batch numbers will be called threw as batch one first batch two secondly but are the batches for autographs and photoshoots that are included day set too or can i attempt to get all i required ,autographs and photoshoots on the Saturday many thanks again and i hope i have made my question a little easier to understand again many thanks x

Edited by harley

Sorry, but your posts are incredibly hard to read for me. You're putting everything in one long sentence. ;) I am absolutely not sure if I understand what you are asking.

The batches are used for autographs and photos too, that is what I was trying to say above. If you have batch 2 (which for example for MJF is called on Sunday) and can only make Saturday then there is the problem I explained in my post.

Hi Queen Sindell sorry for the confusion my Michael J Fox Is batch one so am i safe for my Saturday attendance to still meet him and have photos and autographs and again sorry but my deslexia kicking in x

Hi,

I have a question along similar lines, so thought this might be the best thread to post in.

I have a diamond pass for MJF, but can only attend on the Sunday (I'm on holiday, returning Saturday night). I know I will miss out on the Saturday specific stuff, and that's fine.

As I'm attending on the last day of the show, I also understand that even if my autograph is called up in batch 1 (which I assume will be on Friday), I can still go up on the Sunday, even though he will be on higher batch numbers by then (in line with the usual call-up arrangements). It also says in the blurb that the auto can be collected on any day, so that's fine.

My question, arises because the earliest train I can get on the Sunday does not arrive into London St. Pancras until 09.15, therefore I will not be at the event when it opens. I don't know how long MJF will be signing for, or how many episodes of signing he will be doing on each day (although I know it is 1 auto each, and he will only be signing for the number of diamond passes which have been pre-agreed).

I'm a little concerned as the wording in Sigourney's Diamond Pass blurb specifically says 'guaranteed' in person autograph, where the MJF blurb does not. I hope I'm worrying about nothing here, but what I'm basically asking is, what happens if Michael is only signing for say, 30 mins at a time, and that is before I can get there. Can I rest assured that my MJF in person autograph is also a guarantee as part of the package I have invested in?

Many thanks and sorry if a silly question.

Nick

Your autograph of Michael is a guarantee as long as you are there during his signing times. If you should happen to miss his signing times of course crew will try to help, but that is nothing that can be guaranteed.

I can't imagine that there'll only be a signing time at the very start of the day as I am sure some attendees will want their photoshoot signed too, but that's about as much as I can say.

Your autograph of Michael is a guarantee as long as you are there during his signing times. If you should happen to miss his signing times of course crew will try to help, but that is nothing that can be guaranteed.

I can't imagine that there'll only be a signing time at the very start of the day as I am sure some attendees will want their photoshoot signed too, but that's about as much as I can say.

Thanks for your help QS. I also thought it is unlikely he will be only signing at the crack of dawn, but always best to check. Thanks for your reassuring opinion.

Hopefully a schedule will be available about a week out from the show as usual. Is it likely that a schedule might be able to include details of signing sessions for MJF as I know he will be limited and whilst it is usually understood that most guests when not in a talk, photoshoot or on a break are signing autographs, I feel this might not be the case with Michael.

Maybe you could ask the office this for us?

Many thanks

Then again - just thinking about it, if he was available for signing all the time in between, this might actually make it easier for him as he wouldn't be signing in concentrated bursts, as once you've got your one auto, that's you done. So this could spread the load?? Just trying to plan it all out in my head as best as I can as there'll be so much to get done at this excellent event!

Edited by Nick

Thanks for your help QS. I also thought it is unlikely he will be only signing at the crack of dawn, but always best to check. Thanks for your reassuring opinion.

Hopefully a schedule will be available about a week out from the show as usual. Is it likely that a schedule might be able to include details of signing sessions for MJF as I know he will be limited and whilst it is usually understood that most guests when not in a talk, photoshoot or on a break are signing autographs, I feel this might not be the case with Michael.

Maybe you could ask the office this for us?

Many thanks

Then again - just thinking about it, if he was available for signing all the time in between, this might actually make it easier for him as he wouldn't be signing in concentrated bursts, as once you've got your one auto, that's you done. So this could spread the load?? Just trying to plan it all out in my head as best as I can as there'll be so much to get done at this excellent event!

This will be made clear when the schedule is released. If he is only signing at certain times then I'm sure they'll include that.
  • Like 1

hi not sure in the right blog but hope so as struggling to get any replys from the organisers....ive purchased the diamond passes for both robert englund and michael j fox....printed out the e-ticket part of them. however ive been told that the actual diamond passes will be sent out in the post as they will have the group number you get called into with on them.....has anyone got theres yet or know whats going on with it?

hi not sure in the right blog but hope so as struggling to get any replys from the organisers....ive purchased the diamond passes for both robert englund and michael j fox....printed out the e-ticket part of them. however ive been told that the actual diamond passes will be sent out in the post as they will have the group number you get called into with on them.....has anyone got theres yet or know whats going on with it?

Please don't post the same question in multiple topics. I explained what's going on in reply to your other post already.

Please don't post the same question in multiple topics. I explained what's going on in reply to your other post already.

my appologies not getting anything to say i had a responce and also first time using one of these......thanks for your responce tho.....was just getting concerned