Photo Shoot Question (Need help ASAP)

Me and my friend both brought a Photo Shoot ticket to have with KRISTIAN NAIRN on Friday but now after making a list of autographs i want i clicked on his information and it now says he is only appearing Saturday & Sunday!

Basically i've not been told hes cancelled my photoshoot on the Friday i'm a gold pass holder for the weekend so can do any other day but just wondering if i've got to buy another ticket and lose out on £15

This could be an error on the site, if Kristian has cancelled his attendance on the Friday and you have photo shoot tickets you will be refunded and then would have to buy again for the Saturday or sunday

Very concerned as i have no clue if it's an error or not is there a phone number i can ring? He's like one of my main guests i want to meet this year missed out last year as Stan Lee was at the same time

• Moderators

Sorry meant il make an enquiry for you

Oh brilliant Thank You Stuart :D
Would you send an email to shop@showmastersevents.com with your order details and mention this thread

I've spoken to Queen Sindel, she apparently already made the office aware of this issue, as above if you email the address above they should hopefully be able to resolve the issue.